Reviews for All I Wanted
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Good. This is the type of ending the manga ought to have had. I was highly irritated that Hatori-sensei didn't tell us whether she stays with him or not. Thank you very much.
kryptofan974 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Awesome story! one of the only Millenium Snow fan fics I know about.

Very sweet :3
Sophia chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Why don't we all write Bisco asking the finish Millennium Snow. It might be all the support Bisco Hatori is looking for.
jblockk chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Well done.
JukedSolid chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Thanks very much for writing this. I remember reading them for the first time and then being somewhat pissed that Bisco never just made a quick ending chapter. You made a nice ending for it. Quite a bit like how I would have imagined.
Aarazlyn chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
*SQUE*
Natalie Beck chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I'm dying for more! I don't know if we'll actually ever be able to see this part (or any other, for that matter) in the manga, but this was wonderful! It sated my thirst (for the time being anyway), but I really wish it were more than a one shot. Ah, well, great work!
SavemefromtheZeKifangirls chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
That was so cool! Finallx someone made an MS fanfic!
narakusjealousgirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
This is the most amazing story i have ever read!
arirido chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
i am such a huge fan of seinen no yuki so, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS FIC! i enjoyed it, alot. even if it was kinda short. ) and oh how i wish it would end somewhat similiarly to yours, but hey, theres no drama in that! i can't wait for bisco-sensei to get back to seinen no yuki, ne? xD

cheers,

arirido.
Kaii-Halfa chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
OMG! Yay! I love this ending! I would love to have more attached to the beginning of it. I love you for writing this. I'm very suprised that there isn't more fanfiction to this manga series. Great job.
Monsterchild chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Very well done. This is the only millenium snow fanfic i've found and I'm glad that it is so well written. And as for the continuation of the series, check wikipedia! This is statement was made at the end of the second paragraph: "The series is believed to be on hiatus, as Bisco Hatori is currently working on her hit series Ouran High School Host Club. In a side margin found in the first volume of Ouran, she stated that Millennium Snow has not ended yet." I'm psyched! Hope you are too!
io sono mi-cchi chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
OMG! I love it~
Pazel chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
That was very sweet. I got a few goosebumps at the end.
Shikon Entity Shinobu chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
sugoi, damn, it would have been great if the series continued too.