Reviews for Yin and Yang
0ri chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This is pretty good stuff. You are much better then me when I was your age, so I think it's quite a snazzy piece of writing. No obtrusively bad mistakes as far as I could tell.

I liked the comparison "The night to his day" I think that's the best line in this story.

If you want a critique, I think your writing is somewhat blunt and too straight forward. But otherwise it's good. That could be the style your aiming for though, so I don't know. All and all, good job, practice makes perfect, (and reading helps too) so keep writing and reading.
SchmetterlingTurm chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
How tragically beautiful

It makes me love them more.
Nanamiii chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Ah what a lovely fanfiction!

i think u managed to express Subaru's real felings (or that is what i believe xD)

great work nwn
Hitomi Zotz chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Aww poor Subaru, that was wonderfully told. I was always sad that it couldn't be different for Subaru and Seishiro. You've really captured the emotion of their tragedy!
papilon chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
A nice story! I presume this is happened before Subaru met with Kamui at vol 19?

I like it when you describe how Subaru-ish Subaru is keeping himself alive, only for the sake of Seishirou's eye-life...pathetically touching I must admit

Hopefully you could get more encouraging review!