Reviews for Knowing
Nekomimi62 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This is wonderful! You should write a part two.
blazingeyes chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
WOW! tht was the angstiest and BEST kurofai fic i have EVER read! hats off to u! _

hope to read more from u!
Axl01 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I love it Make another one!

Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
oh la la! that was nice :)
professorkatze chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
hmm . . . sexy, handsome and yummy. Yes, they apply to him very well, don't they? *evil grin*

That was incredibly angsty! *heart!* (
ChOFee chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
oh, I like it so much! This is so hm... angsty? :D

But one of the very best fics I've ever read... XD

(I'm hungarian so I was wondering... can I translate it to hungarian? It's not sure that I will translate it but if I then could I? ))
WitchyElphaba chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
That was amazingly-well written, I loved it! Oh the captured it quite well without making it overly-sappy.

Wonderful story!
Nigellashade chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
By reading this fic, it took me by surprise on how you described Fay's thoughts into what was emotion and conflict, within his mind & especialy was he felt in his heart.

This story was short, but touching.. I felt for the characters, as in seeing in what trials they went through..

But Fay and Kuro had to find a medium within their relationship.. either it be a start within the bonds pull, & to see what is really important on how they deal with the change.

But it's nice to see how they resolved, in how they meant for each other.

Thank you for writing a fic about Fay's based emotions, it does make sense on how his sense for hating Kuro, (at first) about the desision on making him live as a vampire, but also take into the fact Kuro cared about Fay's life.. (That he was worth being saved).

Musa Rox, I hope you have a lovely week, and Take care..

Lilith81 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
that was great!
Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
This was good! I liked it a whole bunch! It seemed out yet in character the whole time. Happy Writings!
PockyMunchingGod chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Oh Noes! My screen has gone blurry due to my fan-girlish woes(damn tear ducts)!

That was a lovely mixture of love and despair, it would have made a spetacular opera. I feel you did a very nice job with Fai especially portraying his mindset later on in the series and also how Kurogane has changed. I'm beginning to prefer these kinds of stories over the silly/cutesy ones that reflect more on the beginning of the series. I'm all for light-hearted flirting and fluff, but this kind of romance is much more difficult to write well and you pulled it off too! Yay for you! Wewt for Kuro x Fai Love Love!

Despite it being damn sad, I kind of like the twists the plot are taking in the manga...wonder when it all went to hell though. But I must say...I like the whole vampire/host situation, if for no other reason than Fai gets to make Kuro his chew-toy x3

Hohohoho, much fun.

Look forward to more of your oneshots, if they are as well written as this, I am sure to enjoy them. :D

Take Care,

Kaitlin chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
It's not a monstrosity! XD Really, it was sweet. Even though there are twelve million angsty vampy Fai fics, I really liked your take on a lot of things. And the last line's so cute! *huggle* But yeah, there were some typos, but overall a very good story. And three cheers for summer vacation! XD *hip hip hooray!* So maybe I'll check out the rest of the bonanza, nee? Oh, and I agree with you. CLAMP's been giving us a lethal dose of angst for so long...;-; Please keep writing kurofai, since CLAMP is too mean to give it to us!