Reviews for Heroes Revisited
Angelus 408 chapter 13 . 10/21/2017
Mostly Perfect..
I wasn't happy about Dean telling his Dad not to let Sam see him, but I do understand it.
Helloisthay chapter 13 . 8/27/2017
I don't know how many time I've read this fic, it's definitely my favorite! Thank you, writters for the time you dedicated to write all these brotherhood's stories!
bingos-gal chapter 13 . 6/26/2017
I LOVE you stories.
Keep up the GREAT work!
ngregory763 chapter 13 . 5/21/2017
This was just so good! I am in total awe of this AU you have created...I love it. I will confess that Caleb (next to Dean) is my new favorite character. Now I'm off to find the next Brotherhood story! *sending your muse a box of silly expensive virtual chocolates, because she deserves them*
Idreamofivan chapter 13 . 3/17/2017
This was awesome, I have been meaning to read the brotherhood au for a while...
Aggie2011 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
I love the Brotherhood AU. I'm about to embark probably my 4th or 5th reading of your entire series. Could have something to do with the fact that I recently started rewatching Supernatural (also for the 4th/5th time) and when they mentioned Caleb I immediately thought of the Brotherhood series and knew I needed to re-read it too. Just wanted you to know how much I love it :)
lazybum89 chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Fantastic story! :-)
noush chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
hey thanx that was awesome i think i'm ganna lose my eyes, 7 hours stright stairing at my phone screen..not good...and my thumb is probably going to fall off
thanx thanx thanx
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
you're a damn good writer. And I love your version of Caleb; definitely crush-worthy!
nickiandlogan chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
My favorite story ever :)
Panda Blitz chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Awe! The ending was adorable! This is a very good read for when I'm feeling under the weather with this damn cold. Can't wait to read more of you're stories.
mngrue chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Well, yet another awesome Brotherhood fic swallowed down in a day. Really, these are pretty fabulous. I found your Brotherhood website and will be perusing through there over the break.
MadCatta chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Dude. That was good. I love you a little.
Cait x
Tandy Sandman chapter 13 . 1/20/2012
this is so cute... i love the easy banter between the characters... need to read up on the rest of the brotherhood AUs. Great Job!
Darthnikki chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Sometimes I really hate Sam for being such a brat! I know he's a teenager and he has all the hormones and wants to be a grown up but still be allowed to be a child to, it's just he continues being like that even when he's in his twenties. I think thats why I'll always equally love and loath Sammy.