Reviews for Heroes Revisited
lazybum89 chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Fantastic story! :-)
noush chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
hey thanx that was awesome i think i'm ganna lose my eyes, 7 hours stright stairing at my phone screen..not good...and my thumb is probably going to fall off
thanx thanx thanx
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
you're a damn good writer. And I love your version of Caleb; definitely crush-worthy!
nickiandlogan chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
My favorite story ever :)
Panda Blitz chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Awe! The ending was adorable! This is a very good read for when I'm feeling under the weather with this damn cold. Can't wait to read more of you're stories.
mngrue chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Well, yet another awesome Brotherhood fic swallowed down in a day. Really, these are pretty fabulous. I found your Brotherhood website and will be perusing through there over the break.
MadCatta chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Dude. That was good. I love you a little.
Cait x
Tandy Sandman chapter 13 . 1/20/2012
this is so cute... i love the easy banter between the characters... need to read up on the rest of the brotherhood AUs. Great Job!
Darthnikki chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Sometimes I really hate Sam for being such a brat! I know he's a teenager and he has all the hormones and wants to be a grown up but still be allowed to be a child to, it's just he continues being like that even when he's in his twenties. I think thats why I'll always equally love and loath Sammy.
Disneymagic chapter 13 . 5/5/2011
I printed this story out and read it yesterday and I just wanted to let you know how much I loved it. My favorite genre is h/c and I really enjoyed the connection between the three boys, how much they care about each other and would do anything for each other. I am a huge fan of Dean having someone who looks out for him whether that be Sam or Caleb I'm not realy picky as long as someone has Dean's best interests at heart. I think that's what I like best about this story and others in this 'verse.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 13 . 3/6/2011
Oh that's great

I think that Brotherhood AU is really interesting ) I liked this one!

Kisses and thx for sharing

Rosetta
phyllis0016 chapter 13 . 8/23/2010
love your work i cant read enough of it
Regalredstar chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
I love this story and how you reworked it. This whole universe is one of the best Supernatural fandom has to offer.

The only complaint I have is that for a supposed "good guy" John doesn't seem that good. Really most of the time his actions make me wonder why Jim lets him remain in the Brotherhood at all. Canon John is a bad enough father, but you've made him worse. In fact he's so bad that, I hnestly have trouble believing that people who actually care about Sam & Dean, like Jim, Mac, Bobby & Caleb, would allow him to keep custody of them. I know that if I found myself in their shoes I certainly wouldn't.
betweenlife chapter 13 . 6/18/2010
Amazing. Thanks for writing brilliantly. :)
Voldemort- Coolest Badguy EVER chapter 13 . 3/16/2010
Aww, that's a nice ending. "Heroes Revisited" was, as stated, a good overview for the Brotherhood AU. We got to meet most of the charcters, with references to Joshua and Bobby; we saw the OC's and the character relations - a brilliant starting point all round.

So, that's story one done, and thirteen reviews done. Sure, my reviews may not be all that eloquent... in fact, I'm fairly certain they are simply my odd ramblings that make little sense. BUT, they loudly sing the praises of the Brotherhood AU, and push the review number up higher, so what's not to love? 8)

Thanks for an awesome story. I'll be back to read "Interwoven" soon.

- Coolest Badguy EVER