Reviews for Heroes Revisited
Helloisthay chapter 13 . 8/27
I don't know how many time I've read this fic, it's definitely my favorite! Thank you, writters for the time you dedicated to write all these brotherhood's stories!
bingos-gal chapter 13 . 6/26
I LOVE you stories.
Keep up the GREAT work!
ngregory763 chapter 13 . 5/21
This was just so good! I am in total awe of this AU you have created...I love it. I will confess that Caleb (next to Dean) is my new favorite character. Now I'm off to find the next Brotherhood story! *sending your muse a box of silly expensive virtual chocolates, because she deserves them*
Idreamofivan chapter 13 . 3/17
This was awesome, I have been meaning to read the brotherhood au for a while...
Aggie2011 chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
I love the Brotherhood AU. I'm about to embark probably my 4th or 5th reading of your entire series. Could have something to do with the fact that I recently started rewatching Supernatural (also for the 4th/5th time) and when they mentioned Caleb I immediately thought of the Brotherhood series and knew I needed to re-read it too. Just wanted you to know how much I love it :)
lazybum89 chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Fantastic story! :-)
noush chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
hey thanx that was awesome i think i'm ganna lose my eyes, 7 hours stright stairing at my phone screen..not good...and my thumb is probably going to fall off
thanx thanx thanx
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
you're a damn good writer. And I love your version of Caleb; definitely crush-worthy!
nickiandlogan chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
My favorite story ever :)
Panda Blitz chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Awe! The ending was adorable! This is a very good read for when I'm feeling under the weather with this damn cold. Can't wait to read more of you're stories.
mngrue chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Well, yet another awesome Brotherhood fic swallowed down in a day. Really, these are pretty fabulous. I found your Brotherhood website and will be perusing through there over the break.
MadCatta chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Dude. That was good. I love you a little.
Cait x
Tandy Sandman chapter 13 . 1/20/2012
this is so cute... i love the easy banter between the characters... need to read up on the rest of the brotherhood AUs. Great Job!
Darthnikki chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Sometimes I really hate Sam for being such a brat! I know he's a teenager and he has all the hormones and wants to be a grown up but still be allowed to be a child to, it's just he continues being like that even when he's in his twenties. I think thats why I'll always equally love and loath Sammy.
Disneymagic chapter 13 . 5/5/2011
I printed this story out and read it yesterday and I just wanted to let you know how much I loved it. My favorite genre is h/c and I really enjoyed the connection between the three boys, how much they care about each other and would do anything for each other. I am a huge fan of Dean having someone who looks out for him whether that be Sam or Caleb I'm not realy picky as long as someone has Dean's best interests at heart. I think that's what I like best about this story and others in this 'verse.