Reviews for The Contemplation of a Senshi
Big fan of Michi chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I'm so glad I"m not the only one who also thinks that Michiru deserves more air time on the series! Stars was so disappointing honestly..

*Ahem* Anyways, I feel like this captures Michiru's personality very well. While we see her on the outside as a mature, intelligent girl of amazing beauty and power, I feel like she had to been through so much trials and tribulations in order to be who she is now. And even then, she isn't without flaws, and I feel you captured that essence. Great work!
shetan83 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Hrm, I think of the inner senshi, Michiru does have some common ground with Ami and Rei. They both definitely respect her, but yes, they're probably intimidated. And there's more interaction between Michiru and Usagi in Sailor Stars, and you can see that Michiru really does care for Usagi.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I always like little insight fics.
Orunmila chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I liked this piece. Not many people choose to take on the role of climbing into Michiru's head, and that is a shame. My own perception is that the inner senshi revere Michiru. Her persona is overwhelming and formidable because she is excellent at seemingly everything. She comes off as being *perfect.* Haruka, on the other hand, is more accessible because she, in the anime, makes herself so. She is more human to the girls because she engages them. Perhaps, if you continue to explore this characterisation, you could go into why she chooses to stay removed. I'd really like to see you do a series on what her life was like, in anime continuity, before she found out she was a senshi... or before she met Haruka. I'd love to see your interpretation. _
Valkyrie Celes chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
This is excellent, sheer brillience! You dive into Michiru's character so well, is a little scary. Your characterization is so perfect, and this piece is so artfully written, I love it!

Time to put it on the favorites list. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Yavapai chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This is bloody brilliant. Excellent look into things that are not always fluff and chocolate.

"There is a distinct difference between being faced with the cold bodies of innocents who will remain ignorant and alive, preparing yourself for the day that you walk away from the body with a new weapon, and realizing that the only person you have to kill to succeed is yourself."

-You said so much here with so few words...perfect.

I really really like this. You bring up some excellent points. Great job. I hope to see more from you soon!
angelsea chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
great story! I also think Michiru was underdevolped, i think she has more to offer than most of the inner senshi, but unfortunatly Naoko thought of her as just backup!