Reviews for The Woes of Chocolate
Guest chapter 6 . 4/7/2015
Update soon this is awesome.
RobX chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! :)))
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
When u updating
GuestX chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
Heeeeey you... You know what goes good with chocolate? Updates. Updates go very good with chocolate. Chocolate and updates. I'm sure Robin would like chocolate and updates. Just think about that.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Yah!
Laude Dei chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE! YOU CANT LEAVE ME LIKE THAT
andysanime chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
I really love this story so far... I hope you eventually update this story.
Mintrosy chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Hey I don't know if I already messaged you, and if I did SORRY. but I just read you story. it is really good, is there any continuation? if not, do you know any more good robin/red x fics? thanks!
Mintrosy chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Mintrosy chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Hey! please continue! :)
thankchaosforspellcheck chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
DUDE! This fic is awesome but when are you going to update! You haven't for THREE YEARS! to quote the genie "THREE! Uno-dos-tres!" Please update, I'm diein' here!
wolfbearer chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
I'm unsure of what exactly slade, you know its him ,is it surprising that he trained Bruce and is after robin now...no, gave in the letter he sent Bruce b/c the spelling messed up thee other than that everything seemed ok. And definetly a favorite.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
! NEW CHAPTER!
NEW CHAPTER! NEW CHAPTER! NEW CHAPTER! !
Kuroneko chapter 6 . 6/21/2012
new chapter. NOW!
Nokturna168 chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Update! I looked at your profile and I'm pretty sure you've left , but PLEASE come back. Please update. This is one of my favorite fanfictions of ALL TIME! I need to know how it ends! You are an amazing writer and I absolutely love your works. Please update... please.