Reviews for Faith In Humanity
pinkperson chapter 32 . 8/14/2011
This is good and you do a great job of switching perspectives, but I feel like the characters personalities aren't strong enough. Although Harry's characterization is very good.
Niebo chapter 44 . 3/5/2011
Great story. I really like it. It was so full of emotions. Your Peter, Harry, Emily, Christine – everyone was so real. I couldn’t stop reading this, so I read all chapters in one day. Thanks for amazing story:)
halfbloodcountess chapter 44 . 6/7/2008
I really like how you ended this story. I've always liked it and I think that you are a really good writer. Keep up the good work!
Kitten chapter 43 . 5/30/2008
I'm glad that Christine came back to say her goodbyes to Harry. I was wondering if she would.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 37 . 2/2/2008
Loved it, which I'm sure will become the usual response from me. Harry was sort of left in the lurch by the many spinning plots of SM3, so any fleshing out is interesting to read.

Looking forward to more.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 36 . 1/30/2008
Recently rewatched Spider-Man 3 and found myself hankering for some fanfiction. And wow! What a story to find. I love the structure, style... all wonderful. Seeing these frankly ridiculous situations from the eyes of normal people very much helps put them in perspective. I also enjoyed the media frenzy surrounding Spider-Man, both positive and negative; exactly what I would expect if some nut started flinging himself around buildings dressed in spandex.

The established characters are all written very well, too; you really have a firm grasp on how the characters talk and how they would react to different situations. LOVED Harry going to Peter's apartment with a bomb and some knives, for example.

I could do with more Sandman, but that's just because I love his character in the movie so damn much.

Anyway, as said quite a few times now, great stuff. Looking forward to more!
Kitten chapter 33 . 12/29/2007
Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one. :)
NeoBlitzen chapter 33 . 12/27/2007
This was really enjoyable. Not actually structured (ie like a novel, the plot never really went anywhere) but still really enjoyable. I liked the realism, in book quotes and spider cults and the surgeon's son and all that. You left a few subplots dangling (like if Norman never spoke to Emily again how come she married him and had his kid).

The time thing was mostly good but it went a bit weird after Christine left for London to have reappear for one scene only to wake Harry out of a nightmare.

I will be looking out for other things you write. This is easily the best fanfic I have ever read.
NeoBlitzen chapter 18 . 12/27/2007
Aargh! Deus Ex Machina warning...

Do you remember a girl called Emily who died 18 years ago?

Did she have dark hair?

What was that! At the very least, say "Do you remember Emily David. She had the lead in the Cinderella play I was in, you came and watched, remember?"

"I think... vaguely... did she have brown hair?"

You can't just hand someone a first name after eightteen years.
NeoBlitzen chapter 15 . 12/27/2007
Ha! Finally found something needing fixed.

She said not said sorry, or I love you.

Bye the way, there is a very heavy sexual tension between Christine and Harry, don't know if this is intentional or not. If it is, great, if not, be aware of it.
NeoBlitzen chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
You did the phone thing again here:

"Peter? S'me, Harry," came Harry's voice on the other end. "Happy birthday, good buddy."

"Thanks, Harry. Are you coming over?"

Should try: "Peter? S'me," came Harry's voice - this limits the number of times you repeat his name and shows Peter recognises Harry's voice to the point where Harry doesn't have to say his name.

Liked the end here, love the Bugle comments, struggling to find bits to criticise.
NeoBlitzen chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
The bit:

"Hello?"

Hi, Peter." It was Harry.

"Hey, Harry."

The It was Harry sentence is redundant; you tell us twice it was Harry.

And I was just about to comment on the fact that the prologue had nothing to do with anything else when you bring out a mention of the housekeeper. Not much, but it holds my curiosity for a little while longer.
NeoBlitzen chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
An interesting chapter here. Not much of itself, but if this is foreshadowing it is definately working. I look forward to learning how Ursula regains faith in herself. My only thing so far is that you seem to rapidly switch characters, just as I'm starting to identify with someone I am reading about someone else.
NeoBlitzen chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Well, I'm new here and this is my first review. There is a lot of fan fiction that I won't (or can't) read passed the first page (mainly due to spelling and the fact they can't even write in sentences) but you seem to have mastered that. I am going to read on, and will hopefully offer more constructive criticism soon, but here you offer a good beginning (although you're biggest hook for me is that this is the first story I've read without spelling mistakes).
ridiculous 123 chapter 29 . 11/4/2007
Sorry I haven't been reviewing. Um it seems I am your only reviewer!

Anyway I really like this except I preferred Harry's slight third POV better. Peter just irks me. (Sorry, I heart sidekicks.)

LOL what is up with Ursula and cake? C'mon now! Haha I loved the scene with Jonah, John and Mrs. J. Hilarious. :)

Please update soon.