Reviews for Faith In Humanity
Spy-Guy chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I really hate this 's horrible everyone act OOC and so this story and shred it!
LittleMissTranquility chapter 26 . 10/17/2007
] its me,not signed in.

you featured my bday! may 1st.

I miss Harry, a lot. UGH Liz Allen - she seems kinda bitchyy? But I might be bitchy myself (ha ha)

ridiculous 123 chapter 24 . 10/3/2007
I've been reading. I PROMISE! Reviews on my part have been slow (college visits take up a lot of time).

I miss Christine. Aw, MJ's modeling- how cute. I think Peter should stop being a brat (oh woe is me, uncle died, pity me, oh wait don't know, I'm spider-man, spiderman!). However I like the part where Peter talks about Emily and how Harrys like "How should I know, shes dead?" SO CUTE! I could totally see Peter's parents being the same way as Peter envisioned Emily- they would want Peter to be happy. I miss Em&Norman's story (can't wait to see that if you ever get it up on this site). I miss Bernard too - that old guy was mah BFF (ha ha).

OMGZ that reminds me. Nobody writes a story where, AU of course, Peter's parents live. (SORRY for being soo random and ADD!) Then if Peter's parents lived, would he still be close to Aunt May and Uncle Ben? Would he have ever become Spider-man? UM these questions actually never loom in my head- they just came now. no lie

gotta go
Bonehead4i chapter 24 . 10/2/2007
Bonehead4i chapter 23 . 9/26/2007
Hey,I really like this thing I have is say is that you need to update a little faster,no offense.I know you're not big on authors notes,but I have a qestion that does not have to do with this you read that story simply titled Spider-Man?A guy bashed it and now it's just noy there you know the guy who wrote it,or if you know what happened to the story,please tell me.I'm not leaving my e-mail,so please answer it in your ?I said please.
ridiculous 123 chapter 21 . 9/17/2007
Woo! I love fairy tales and I love Harry and I love Emily and this is SO totally a run on sentence, yay! I loved this chapter. I was *so* excited for the photograph, and I adored the nightmare - maybe Harry will come to conclusions about his "mommy" on his own. By the way- talk about obsessive complusive disorder. Harry is normal! (In that I mean, he is not so storybook character that doesn't have a normal emotion or a normal disorder, i.e. OCD!) Sorry, it really excites me when people take characters to a real level and make them, well, real. Haha. I loved the Cinderella snippet (referencing to Em's past with Norman, much?).

Also- I am curious about what Em and Norman's fight was (if you're confused, see those notes you write). I wish you would expand on that. PLEASE! Please.

Because of your story I've been bored the past - oh I don't know 200 months/years/days, and I made up a character of my own so she's always in my head (as are Harry, the ghost of Emily, Bernard, Peter, MJ and Norman). It's a ridiculous story in which a young girl named after Emily Osborn (so her name is Emily, too) is at Columbia school of arts with MJ, meets MJ's single friend Harry (catching on here?), sleeps with Harry, ends up in a relationship with Harry, ends up married to Harry, hating Norman (and even so, she is strong enough to TELL IT TO HIS FACE!), becomes pregnant, runs away, aborts the baby, comes back to find Gwen and Harry in a relationship, is depressed and Peter hates her (well who can blame him? The girl up-and-left his best friend...with his child). SORRY FOR RAMBLING. Its just- I've been having those thoughts for weeks and weeks and I needed to tell somebody who would not think I was weird (i.e. my parents, friends, etc.).
halfbloodcountess chapter 21 . 9/17/2007
I love the update...especially the part about Harry and fairytales! Keep it up!
ridiculous 123 chapter 20 . 9/11/2007
Sorry I haven't been reviewing. I've been reading the new chapters, just lazy and doesn't want to review (until now).

..Also, I started my senior year of high school and I *just* passed my driver's test (yay!) and I am also gonna join the cross country team at school for my 4th year. And I just started a new story about the O.C. (don't check it out, it is super bad and plus you don't watch the O.C. anyway and Harry Obsborn the better rich kid than Seth Cohen).

I love MJ's thoughts, John, Rosie and the picture, Harry, Em and Norman's notes, the illusion of Frankenstein (I suppose its because I read the book and actually Frankenstein is the name of the scientist who created the monster,the monster is NOT named Frankenstein...I read the book for school which is probably why I am being so picky right now)..And the interview with MJ- albiet too short!

halfbloodcountess chapter 19 . 8/31/2007
I'm glad to see another update! Keep it up!
halfbloodcountess chapter 18 . 8/28/2007
Thanks for the new updates!'s cute! I love the parts with Norman and Emily...too bad things didn't work out for them. Anyways, keep writing because your good!
halfbloodcountess chapter 16 . 8/25/2007
Aww..poor Emily...nice work!
ridiculous 123 chapter 16 . 8/24/2007
Told ya I'd sign in the next time you updated! It's rachel, by the way.

Anyway, this chapter was really brillant, except I wish you would describe details more- what do things look like around the house? I feel as though I only have slight ideas (i.e., from the movie). Otherwise, this was wonderful.

Aww, I nearly dropped my JAW when I saw Christine's husband Ray died. I knew he was (sort of?) sick...ergh maybe he wasn't. Well he died. I can't believe her son didn't come to the funeral- however at the same time, it felt like his character to do something like that.

I wonder what Emily was sick with. I hope we know soon! (hint hint, update update).

Was that sicko voice Norman's? I think it was. Oh wait I didn't mean Norman, I meant Norman/Green Goblin INSANITY! You know what I'm talking about, right? Goodness, I hope so!

UPDATE SOON. I'm adding you to my favorite stories lists and also my Story Alert list, too.

:) LOok forward to more of your great stuff.
rachel littlemisstranquility chapter 15 . 8/22/2007
ohmigoshh! please please update this soon. i think this is great- incoporating emily's diary, christine, harry and cameo's of jonah and robbie, peter and bernard. D

i think it'd be cool if you wrote something after you are done.. like of emily and norman's relationship?

i love the way christine (and the readers) are learning more about harry as a person, emily as a person and...ack I just want to say this is WONDERFULLY WRITTEN! i love it

when you update next i'm gonna sign in and make it my favorites!
halfbloodcountess chapter 14 . 8/12/2007
Wonderful! Thanks for the update!
DreamScape chapter 13 . 8/9/2007
Brilliant job, keep it up.

Please update soon.