Reviews for Untitled suggestions welcome
yeahyeah chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
I need a thesaurous (misspelled?), 'cause once again, I'm gonna tell you that this was *wonderful*! :) You are such a good writer & are able to capture the Doctor & *his* doctor so well! *sigh* I wish that the show's writers had been able to do as half as well as you! When I read stories like yours, I'm left feeling really glad that someone out there can *write* the wrong that was done not only to Martha/10 fans, but to the 2 characters as well by the show's hacks,er, writers! :) Thank you so much for alleviating the pain they caused with their shabby treatment of Martha! Please continue to make us forget what they put us through...write More Martha/10, pretty please! :)
Iechyd da chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Beautiful story, really enjoyed it.
Kaylee Tam chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
'After a moment he snapped out of it. “Right then! Off we go!” And he was dancing around the console...'

You're really good at capturing the character. _ I could hear him saying "Off we go!"

Good job!
Eliche chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
Great work. Really enjoyed it :)
Gamine Madcap chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
Aw...this is wonderful! I finally got to see Blink the other day (boy was that creepy...I'll never look at a statue the same way ever again). I loved the little throwaway lines with Martha and the Doctor. Would have liked to see some exploding chickens here though...ah well. Exploding shops are just as good. Hope to see more from you soon. Keep up the great work.
Rude and not Ginger chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
Great story, love it!
vexivicious chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
I loved every aspect of this, the characters seemed realistic, the ones that I know and the original ones. Great work!
amefinch chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Very cute story... Martha is starting to grow on me. I'd love to see what happens next!
thefuzzyone123 chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
This was great! Brilliant tempo and mood changes! Had me gripped all the way through. I think you got the doctor-in-a-job-situation down perfectly. The bits with his boss had me giggling. The part he opens up to Martha is lovely. I often wondered if he ever had guilt trips about stuff like that, it's nice to see a fic exploring those thoughts. BTW I totally agree with blanking out that word, it's very obvious from script what the thugs say, and like you said at the begining there's never an excuse for it. More soon I PLEASE!