Reviews for Faded
You can't shock PEA
bingos-gal chapter 5 . 8/16/2017
GREAT STORY!

Had me captivated from the first word!
SamReid chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
The best hurt Sam and Dean fic out there. The drama. Whew.
Anna chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
You always write amazing stuff
EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
WOWW!
squ3ad1751 chapter 5 . 1/9/2016
I am using /candycrushsaga for unlimited lives,moves and lolipops on Candy Crush Saga! You should try it too! It's completely free and easy to use! My code: 82D1K9DJ
sunshine102897 chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
Wait I need to know what happens next! Why is Dean there at the apartment? There is so much potential! ;) So. I cried. I laughed. I fell over. Holy hell this was a trip. I wasn't used to Dean being the sicky but dragging Sam in there...I literally had to walk away from the computer with everything that could go wrong going wrong. I feel like I just ran a marathon. Phew. This was probably one of my favorites and the whole "bringing it full circle" was perfect. Thanks as usual. (Sorry I comment on everything...I just feel the need to 'over share.')
Lacysos chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
It was a good story. Enjoyed it. I wanted to smack Dean for calling Sam selfish after Sam gave so much to save Dean.
pipinheart chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
A great piece...
Dean'sAngel6 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
This is one of the best Supernatural stories I've read on here, its amazing and I always love a good Winchester brother story :)
laurieglory chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
My last comment was submiited before I was done typing! So anyways... continued...as a former ICU nurse I think you did a fantastic job. Story was well written, flowed easily and the medical terminology sounded natural and not forced as some tend to. Definitely going to checkout what else you've written :)
laurieglory chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Loved this story. Great job on the medical aspect, sounds like you did a lot of research and and was pretty acurrate for fiction. As a formerI
larapp chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Yet another great one!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
So serious, real, not always happy and so right. I love this story beyond any other i have ever loved. Thank you
Kelisem chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
Great story. I enjoy how you write the boys, and I liked john in this one. This story hit way to close to home for me...my father had hep c and was on the waiting list. He refused to let any of us get tested because he couldn't stand the thought of one of my siblings or I having complications from trying to save him. He didn't make it. So, yeah, this one made me cry! I know this was written aong time ago, but wanted you to know it is still getting read. On to your next story now :-)