Reviews for Faded
bluesweetie1978 chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
hey great story please update soon
citiesofsouls chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Sammy! No!

great chapter !
infinite shadow chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
This is a fantastic story so far. I'm really liking this. Limp Sam and Limp Dean! What more could a girl ask for. :D Love that all the medical reference. Can't wait for the next update.

infinite shadow
RedDragen chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Please up date this story soon, I want to see what happens to Sam and What happens to their family.
Tacpebs chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Aw, poor Winchesters. T_T This story is cool. Next chapter please!
Poetique823 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Why is it that you never cease to amaze me with your fiction? lol! I really wasn't expecting another story so soon, so imagine my excitement when I strolled to your page and saw another story in the making? :)

I must admit I am a total Limp!Sam fan, but my heart couldn't help but go out to poor Dean. I love the way you wrote Dean as still being the stubborn protective older brother that he is even while on his pending death bed. And you didn't fool me one bit! I *knew* a Limp!Sam was coming, I KNEW it! lol!

I've been thinking for awhile now, and I think I've finally figured out why I love your stories so much. You always know how to convey the mood of a story and pull your readers in for the emotional roller coaster of their lives! For example, the small conversation between John and Sam when Sam sees Dean for the first time; I could literally feel the discomfort, regret, anger in the room. The emotions going on in that room were as thick as fog, but subtly written where readers just kind of 'glide' into the mood without even realizing it! I hope that compliment actually made sense! lol. Well, keep up the awesome work! Looking forward to future chapters!
adder574 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
This is really good. I can't wait to see Dean's reaction when he finds out about Sam.
LadyVic chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
I love the opening chapters. Marking the time to show what's happening over the hours worked really well through the preparations and the surgery. I can't wait for the next chapter!
SammyJaredfan chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
I love it! I can't wait to read more. I am a limp Sam fan and I'm glad that you're definitely having that in the story. I really hope Sam and John can patch things up between them...that would be nice to see. I can't wait until Dean finds out that Sam saved his life. Hopefully there's a major brother moment between the two...with lots of hugs please!

If you reply back, more than likely I won't receive it since I'm still not receiving any replies or alerts. Just to let you know.

Thanks for writing another fantastic story! You're definitely one of my favorite writers!
blazingfire03 chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
what no poor sammy everything just has to go wrong for these boys first dean is really hurt now sam is too.

u must update soon:)
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
omg no poor dean why didnt he tell his dad about the needle. he doesnt have to be so strong all the time. loved hoe sam jumped right in to donate for dean.
Marvin is my Muse chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Just started reading this, GREAT STORY! Poor Dean! Poor Sam! Poor John! Poor broken Winchesters! I'm a DeanGirl and I could totally see him not telling John about the needle and not wanting Sam to give him his liver. Really belivable reactions and dialogue! Can't wait for more!

-Marvin
Manavie chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
I hope Sam would be ok. But knowing you I’m sure there will be loads of drama. I’m pretty much certain that Dean would go all ballistic when he wakes up and found out about Sammy. Anyway waiting for your next chapter.
kokomocalifornia chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
i love your sam whumping!
Ibelieveinsam chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Dawn, this was the best birthday present ever! I got so much amazing Limp!Sam on my birthday. Thank-you for updating on my birthday :D Now you just need to get Jared delivered to my door ;)

You made me cry as usual lol. It was so sad when Sam went into Dean's room and saw what his brother looked like for the first time. I also liked how in character you wrote Sam with his anger with John over the fight they had and the idea that he didn't call Sam right away. I teared up again when Sam made John promise that if something happened, he tell Dean that he had no regrets. It was so sweet how John went into Sam's room too when he was asleep.

I loved the back and forth between hospital rooms during Sam and Dean's surgery. It was really suspenseful and I felt I was right there, part of the action. I knew Sam was going to have complications but I didn't know it was going to be a stroke. This is so good! I am looking forward to the next part :)
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »