Reviews for Faded
sassafras224 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Wow, this is GREAT! Very believeable, both in terms of the medical stuff and the Winchesters' actions and dialogue. You are very talented- can't wait to read more!
Liliwen chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
please keep writing the story it is great ! update soon please!
Laura chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Oh no, what has the world come to when Dawn N is writing a limpDean story? I was so excited when I saw a new story by you because you always write such wonderful limpSam and I've been dying to read something new by you but now I'm all depressed.

Faye Dartmouth's last story was limpDean and now your new story is. I am terrified because it seems that we are losing all the really good limpSam writers.
wenart25 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Wow! Nicely done! Already love this story. In fact, I really love all your stories. They are so well done and captivating!

Peace!
Sinead-Conlan chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Loved it can't wait for more
SpiritWolf13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
NO! Dean hold on! Sammy's on his way! Dawn hun, another story, im so happy you started another so soon and what a great way to start a story! Poor Dean, why couldnt he tell John..that boy is so damn stubborn sometimes. That chapter was fantastic and i love how even after Sam has left Dean strives to do anything to protect his brother from harm, even if its to save his own life...i love that. And Sams a match! I cant wait to see the next chapter hun, your writing and description is always brilliant and always enjoy your stories...tho suprised to see a DIP and not a SIP...but either way i love it and im waiting non too patiently for the next chapter...great job hun :)
bluesweetie1978 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
hey great story keep up the great workplease update soon
DeppsLadyRosebud chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
*claps* As if you don't know how I feel about your writing already, but *sighs* I will tell you again. Wonderful. Absolutely brilliant! I can't wait for more, and I trust that things will work out once again for our tourmented Winchester men.
tsweeny chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I thought that Chapter 1 was great and look forward to more soon.
camlann chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Oh no! Dean! John should so have overruled Dean's wishes sooner! Please update soon!

camlann :)
Linda chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Thrilling story. Anxiously waiting for next chapter! :)
friendly chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Yeah a new story.. great start..
bb1028 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
really liking it so far...update soon )
merryw chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Love it! I love the family interactions. I can't wait for more! Orange Dean - how sad!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
great part!

I was wondering when you were going to do a hurt!Dean fic!
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »