Reviews for Faded
wenart25 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Wow! Nicely done! Already love this story. In fact, I really love all your stories. They are so well done and captivating!

Sinead-Conlan chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Loved it can't wait for more
SpiritWolf13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
NO! Dean hold on! Sammy's on his way! Dawn hun, another story, im so happy you started another so soon and what a great way to start a story! Poor Dean, why couldnt he tell John..that boy is so damn stubborn sometimes. That chapter was fantastic and i love how even after Sam has left Dean strives to do anything to protect his brother from harm, even if its to save his own life...i love that. And Sams a match! I cant wait to see the next chapter hun, your writing and description is always brilliant and always enjoy your stories...tho suprised to see a DIP and not a SIP...but either way i love it and im waiting non too patiently for the next chapter...great job hun :)
bluesweetie1978 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
hey great story keep up the great workplease update soon
DeppsLadyRosebud chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
*claps* As if you don't know how I feel about your writing already, but *sighs* I will tell you again. Wonderful. Absolutely brilliant! I can't wait for more, and I trust that things will work out once again for our tourmented Winchester men.
tsweeny chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I thought that Chapter 1 was great and look forward to more soon.
camlann chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Oh no! Dean! John should so have overruled Dean's wishes sooner! Please update soon!

camlann :)
Linda chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Thrilling story. Anxiously waiting for next chapter! :)
friendly chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Yeah a new story.. great start..
bb1028 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
really liking it so far...update soon )
merryw chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Love it! I love the family interactions. I can't wait for more! Orange Dean - how sad!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
great part!

I was wondering when you were going to do a hurt!Dean fic!
yasmine32068 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Oh crap! I'm not sure if I love you or should smack you for this... Especially since I said it was Dean's turn for misery! LOL So I am going to sit here and sniffle waiting for an update!
Intex chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Great first chapter!

And awesomd cliffie! I'm sure you'll get some threatening reviews for that one!
anfi chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
i love it! excelent really! im speechless! see you in the next chapter! updated soon :) bye! well this no hard to expect because ypu are a great author! bye
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16