Reviews for Faded
ccase13 chapter 5 . 10/4/2011
This was a great pre-series story. It could have actually worked for the show. Dean's need for anti-rejection drugs and services would have made dodging the FBI even harder.

Sam's complications from being a live organ donator were a lot like my husband always envisioned when his friends at dialysis got family or friends to give them a kidney.

Alex always said he was relieved not to be tranplant suitable because he felt that the donating party was in a lot more danger than they realized. In 24 years on dialysis, he heard a lot of stories.
arilaen chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Love it! You are such a great writer! And this is random but there's an April here like there was in your other story... D
K-Marie-M chapter 5 . 5/27/2009
That was interesting. I'd think it was pretty in character just wish the last chapter had talked about college a little more. Like what Sam was doing and all that jazz.
K-Marie-M chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Good start can't wait to finish it!
V.R. Jennings chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Loved it! It's now one of my favorites! Loved hurt Dean. Keep up the good work!
Scriptive chapter 5 . 7/18/2008
Unique Idea

Amazing job

chrissy6299 chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
Good story, I enjoyed it.
Anatala chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
This story was absolutely amazing. I couldn't stop reading. It's so nice to read a story about medical stuff that was actually written by someone who knows what they're talking about. I love it!
Cupido chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Poor John, I don't get how he takes it all. I loved the part where he sang to Dean. So adorable!
LoveJeter chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
Great story. I couldn't stop reading. Haven't had a chance to read many fics lately and I'm glad I picked this one to read. Kept me on the edge of my seat (er...bed) the whole time! LOL
jenn chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
LOVED it! Can't wait until your hiatus is over. :)
sentarla chapter 5 . 8/4/2007
excellent story! totally loved it. thanks!
IheartSam7 chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
ok when sam met jess for the first time- LOVED THAT. I just hope they do that on the show one day cos I think that would be a beautiful episode! I think this epilogue was one of the best ever- they way you cut forward 2 years to that fateful day...when Dean came back and started it all-what a way to end. I loved it. Great Job! I love your stuff and can't wait to go and read more :)
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
John could see the mist of tears collecting in Dean’s eyes as his son turned his head away from his father.

OK That made me cry. Great chapter- I was thinking that it was a little rushed to get them better and out of the hospital but then I thought WTF else would you do? Torture them more? teehee

Nice job on a wonderful story!
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
ok i didnt realize it until I read the last line but I had been holding my breath and I am all tense- cos wow that was so intense and just wonderful. Heartbreaking for john- 2 sons near death- I am gonna cry buckets if either one of them dies!
243 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »