Reviews for Faded
IheartSam7 chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
John could see the mist of tears collecting in Dean’s eyes as his son turned his head away from his father.

OK That made me cry. Great chapter- I was thinking that it was a little rushed to get them better and out of the hospital but then I thought WTF else would you do? Torture them more? teehee

Nice job on a wonderful story!
IheartSam7 chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
ok i didnt realize it until I read the last line but I had been holding my breath and I am all tense- cos wow that was so intense and just wonderful. Heartbreaking for john- 2 sons near death- I am gonna cry buckets if either one of them dies!
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
GOD that was wonderful. poor poor Sammy. OMG I loved John's reactions to the Sam news and holy hell where did you get all those medical terms from? I would have to like research for a week to get all the terminology right teehee. That was spectacular!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
omg wow that was heart stopping and emotional and riveting. oh I cant wait for more!
Tacpebs chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
Aw I hate those words. T_T "The End" This was a cool story. Thanks for a great read!
SPNCruzin chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
can't wait to see what your brain comes up with next. hope to hear from you soon.
Smarley chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
Absolutly loved it, loved how it worked so well with the pre series.

Great job!
LadyVic chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
A great story. I like the way you fit it into the timeline. It works with Dean's statment in the pilot about not having contact for two years. I think you nailed the clashing personalities that separated them again.
kokomocalifornia chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
love the emotional baggage! looking forward to whatever you write next~
Ibelieveinsam chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
Dawn, another great ending to an amazing story. I liked how you included that infamous fight that we hear about on the show and connected it to your story. I could really see the fight happening just like that. I liked how even though Dean called Sam selfish, that Sam told Dean to take care of himself. You could see he was really going to miss Dean and how much he loves his brother.

I actually felt bad for John too even though a lot of the time I don't agree with the choices he makes. You could see he felt a loss after what happened between he and Sam. It was good to see his love for Sam. Sometimes I feel that Sam probably wondered how his dad really felt about him. It's sad to think they never really got that closure.

I'm sad to see this fic come to an end too. It happens every time I read one of your fics. Thank-you for sharing this story and I'll be looking forward to your next one when you have time to write it :)
Deanaholic1 chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
okay tht was lik an awesome story..i loved how u brought it into awesome!

gonna write another story?
Lilly B chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
great job with the story...nice job on the end. i really liked how you linked it up to where the TV story began.
Fafa Fai chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
OK...this was really good, a very ligth story without to many drama but still really good.
Poetique823 chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
You did a WONDERFUL job on this last chapter! Time-wise this last chapter fit in smoothly with the beginning of the series. A smile couldn't help but tug at my lips as I read the familiar opening scene for season 1. Oh, and the big blow-out between John and Sam...perfect. It amazes me how well show the different faces of John in your writing, and this chapter (well, actually the whole story) is no exception. Why is that real life always keeps the best writers busy? LOL! I'm joking! Well, I have you on "Author Alert" so I won't miss any upcoming stories that you may post sometime or another when you have time. Have a great weekend! :)
adder574 chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
Great job on this story from beginning to end. I loved it.
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »