Reviews for Faded
SPNCruzin chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
can't wait to see what your brain comes up with next. hope to hear from you soon.
Smarley chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
Absolutly loved it, loved how it worked so well with the pre series.

Great job!
LadyVic chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
A great story. I like the way you fit it into the timeline. It works with Dean's statment in the pilot about not having contact for two years. I think you nailed the clashing personalities that separated them again.
kokomocalifornia chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
love the emotional baggage! looking forward to whatever you write next~
Ibelieveinsam chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
Dawn, another great ending to an amazing story. I liked how you included that infamous fight that we hear about on the show and connected it to your story. I could really see the fight happening just like that. I liked how even though Dean called Sam selfish, that Sam told Dean to take care of himself. You could see he was really going to miss Dean and how much he loves his brother.

I actually felt bad for John too even though a lot of the time I don't agree with the choices he makes. You could see he felt a loss after what happened between he and Sam. It was good to see his love for Sam. Sometimes I feel that Sam probably wondered how his dad really felt about him. It's sad to think they never really got that closure.

I'm sad to see this fic come to an end too. It happens every time I read one of your fics. Thank-you for sharing this story and I'll be looking forward to your next one when you have time to write it :)
Deanaholic1 chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
okay tht was lik an awesome story..i loved how u brought it into awesome!

gonna write another story?
Lilly B chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
great job with the story...nice job on the end. i really liked how you linked it up to where the TV story began.
Fafa Fai chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
OK...this was really good, a very ligth story without to many drama but still really good.
Poetique-Justyce chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
You did a WONDERFUL job on this last chapter! Time-wise this last chapter fit in smoothly with the beginning of the series. A smile couldn't help but tug at my lips as I read the familiar opening scene for season 1. Oh, and the big blow-out between John and Sam...perfect. It amazes me how well show the different faces of John in your writing, and this chapter (well, actually the whole story) is no exception. Why is that real life always keeps the best writers busy? LOL! I'm joking! Well, I have you on "Author Alert" so I won't miss any upcoming stories that you may post sometime or another when you have time. Have a great weekend! :)
adder574 chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
Great job on this story from beginning to end. I loved it.
Starliteyes17 chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Oh Dawn what a pleasant conclusion! Have to say, though, I was surprised at the lack of limp!Sam in this chapter - you nearly always end with some of it somewhere in there, lol. But it was awesome as always.

The way you matched up the end with the beginning of the series felt seamless. I like this story better, somehow - it's much more original then the usual 'big fight and sam leaves' scenario most people assume happened and write. Not that I don't enjoy reading those, but creativity is always appreciated. And the way it still fits in with the dialogue and stories and all the Winchester lore is awesome. I LOVE it.

Thanks so much for a great story (again!). You never disappoint, and at this point I don't think you even know HOW to disappoint, because your stories are always so good. Thanks again for a great one. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!
funkyspunk chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
NO! no for 1.) u wont be posting anything for a while [NOO!] 2.) for an ending meaning no more updates of this awesome story and finally

YES! for 1.) angst! angst! angst!

yeah thats about it.

aw man I always love the tension with sam and john and sometimes dean about leaving to go to stanford. you did it so perfectly, dawn! i loved every moment of it, especially when john goes to check up on his son and how sam met jess. seriously . .thing!

I really cant wait until you post your next fic [with much limp!sammy i hope haha]

yeah.. :( until next time...

funky.

p.s go on the spoiler thread some day! i've never talked to you there! xD
carocali chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Got a chance to read up. Not your typical fare, but interesting none-the-less. I like your take on the pre-series angle and putting that additional wedge between Sam and his family added salt to the wounds.

Your medical knowledge always blows me away and you know how to tug the heartstrings.

Thanks for sharing!
cavetrollgrl chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
thank s for the cool story. You are one of the top queens of winchester angst. very nice job of blending the pilot. until next story
SilverStorm06 chapter 5 . 7/5/2007