Reviews for Faded
Manavie chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Before I really didn’t know, when it comes to Stanford ,which one of them I hate most…Sam or John. Cuz in the end Dean gets hurt. (I know I’m a little bit selfish there.) But after thinking for a while I thought the blame should go to John. If he hadn’t be such a arrogant person (although I have a very unrespectable word in my head no need to voice it : )) May be Dean and Sam would have more connections than they used to have after Sam went to Stanford. But then again we never owned Supernatural.

Gotta say I really enjoyed your story. Thank you a lot for the story. I hope you’ll be able to write soon. But yeah, time isn’t a best friend most of the time. Keep up the good work anyway. :))
merryw chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
That was great! I really enjoyed this story and I love how you brought it all back around again too. Well done!
Julie chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
I liked how the ending was right from the pilot. lol I loved this whole story so much! I hope to read more of your stories! : )
DeppsLadyRosebud chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
Amazing as usual. I'm sorry it took me a while to see you'd updated for some reason I diodn't get any alerts! anyway you know how I feel about all your work and this one was no exception. Great job
friendly chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
awesome story.. loved it.. great job...
cookiekay chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
I liked it. Although I found the ending alittle rushed, but that could just be me. A job well done. Can not wait for more to come.
Jessica chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
wow what an ending wonder if there will be a sequel add it soon thanks
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Awesome conclusion to a wonderful story. It's a shame that John had to blow it again and fly off the handle at Sam for wanting to go back to his college life.

At least Dean in his own way tried to make things right!

I look forward to your next story Dawn!
borderlinepsycho chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
hey, i really enjoyed this story, one of the best written i've read xx
Zadrak chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
that was ten shades of amazing! awesome story, i enjoyed it a lot!

xZx
SpiritWolf13 chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Aw Dawn and it ends! What a great way to leave it though, love how you ended with the first scene of the pilot, well first sam/dean scene anyway lol. Loved concerned Dean at the beginning, not liking Sam napping all the time,and bless when sam mentioned school, poor Dean, all he wanted was for Sam to stay, both he and John, shame that John could never explain his reasons instead of barking orders, tho it wouldn't change the outcome really. And Christmas day! fighting and leaving on christmas day, liked how you still put the fight in so it stil worked with the rest of season 1. And you put Jess in, nice touch hun. Wonderful story all the way through, start to finish as always! well written and descriptive, always love your stories and look forward to seeing another in the future. :D
irishgirl9 chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Great chapter! Amazing job with that story! I loved how you tied it into the pilot!
MrsJagielski chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Nice! That was sweet. The arugment with Sam and John. Masterful. I could totally see John watching from the sidelines when Sam met Jess. And the way you added in Dean and Sam meeting up in the dark same as on the show, that was awesome. The whole story completely rocked and I can't wait for the next story you put out there for us to read.

~Alex.