Reviews for Hold Me
DaniChibari chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Is it wrong that I like this? ...Nope! Because it was very well written and it didn't seem uncalled for or random. I especially liked how Impa reacted. It was calm, cool and collected which is just like her. Overall, a well crafted little story.
ZeldatheWarriorPrincess chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
this is so gay! Zelda is badass, not overdependant!
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
An amazing fanfiction, indeed. I found it very believable as well as relatable to real life occurrences. It was a pleasure to read. Well done!
Palistus chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
XD Poor Zelda and her hormonal urges!
duke69 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Im already a big fan of attached but i started looking at your profile and some of your other stories. I loved this one, because it works, I mean if that was real life this could actually end up happening. great job. keep up work like this.

feel proud.
Princess Starberry chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Very nice. A few grammar/spelling mistakes, but not so that it really detracts from your story. Very tastefully done. Haven't thought of this angle before, but it makes sense...
krisella chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Does it work? DOES IT WORK? Of COURSE it works! It's amazing! It's passionate! Sweet! Adoring, lovable, sexual, connecting, knowledgeable, SUPER UBER!
arashi-enkou chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Ah,that was both heart-breaking and utterly fluffy, all at once. You have this awesome ability to make even a one-sided relationship and...I dunno, make it *nice*. Y'know, ther isn't too much angst and...stuff like that, I guess. You portrayed their relationship so sweetly, it just made me tear up a little. Kudos on that, good sir!
SithAnimeLord chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Thats a good one shot u have, looking forward to your other works!
zeldapeach chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That was just beautiful, if there was a Impa/Zelda thing-that'd be it that comes to mind ;)

You should try more Zelda shojo-ai, that was great! .
LadyHarkinian chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
That was certainly an interesting read. I'd never really thought of the Impa/Zelda pairing, but you wrote it well. Though follow-up on the story would have been nice, it worked well as a oneshot. Overall, I thought it was really good (for a lack of better word...).

However, there were a few grammar and wording errors here and there. And just to let you know - if you ever need a beta reader or something, I'd be glad to help.
Schwarzwind chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
ah, unrequited love...horrible feeling

but very good oneshot, i liked it.