Reviews for I Hate You
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Hahahahahaha!
AlisonTexas chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
that was awesome! Maliks a good actor, he should addition to be on a sope-opra or something.

I once did something like this, but only for two days
dragonskales chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
A person without hate is like... well, this.

Anger is like happiness, only negative, and when it's at extremely high levels you feel the urge to hack someone's head off. With a toothbrush. Do you have any idea how slow and agonising that would be?
MarikuSlutcup chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Pfft. xD That made me laugh! Thank you.
Sydney's Converse chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Holy God. I made it until he started talking to Yami until I started like, twitch-laughing. And then when I realized he was just pretending, I was like, 'oh, thank God,'. But to be honest, when he said bruises, I thought he was gonna start talking about Kaiba and Yami's obvious bondage fetish. lol.

Thanks for the freakin' awesome fic, honey.
DiamondTauro chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
omg! Rotfl! "I'd pick Marik" XD
This is epic and funny (: HILARIOUS! :D
cheerfulCatastrophe chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
..Omg all I have to say.
rachelradicalTM chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
OMFG! LOL

Thank you for writing this.

"You still have to come home and bake cookies with me! I need someone to help me break the eggs, I don’t like hurting them!”

Win.

I love you, and I love Malik's acting skills. I'll be sharing this story.
dreamsraven chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
That was pure awesome. I absolutely loved it :D (and Malik).
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Very nice! Made me laugh like an idiot. Boiy do I feel for Bakura though. Having to be stuck with Malik as a dizty little airhead for a week must have really sucked. But now Malik wants him to dress up like an egg fairy? Poor Bakura! He's screwed either way.

Well wonderful story, this is definately faved!
FreshFish chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Yes! Malik strikes back!
Enigma chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
One word... "WOOT!" lol loved the story, specially what you did with malik lol anyways gatta go hope for a sequal or something ja ne!
venusguytrap chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
lol, This was awesome! I was so sad when Malik turned into an airhead after Battle City and I think this should actually happen in the show; it would be so much better! Love it! (puts on favorites)
Mittzy chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
hahaha cool story
Arishandera chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Hahaha! I was giggling myself silly at that part where Malik and Bakura were talking about the 'chickies' in the eggs XP Malik is scary when he's all cheerful (lols) and poor Bakura! How in the world did he put up with an overly-happy Malik for a week?

And yami still doesn't have rose for Seto XD

And yes, I myself sometimes wonder if removing Yami Malik from Malik had its less than desirable side-effects. What WOULD happen if you take away a person's hate, anger, and every other negative emotion and banish them to oblivion?

(pauses) ...Oh, plot bunny! (pounces on it)

Oh, oh! And I see the hint! I see it! It's- (gets smacked)