Reviews for The Power of Love
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I liked this very much, probably the best out of this series. It is precious to see Boromir as an expectant father and loving husband.
gginsc chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Good story.
Avonmora chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This was very good. You're writing skills are very impressive. The story line is fantastic as well. I would like to know what happened throughout the rest of Ellins' pregnancy. Keep writing!
Ellynn chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
asdfjkl;, big thanks for all your reviews! *hug*

I am writing this here in hope that you'll maybe come back and see this reply. I wish you had left me your e-mail address, because I'd really like to talk to you about all the things you asked, to give some answers and explanations. If you read this, please contact me and give me your address. I'm looking forward to talking to you.

asdfjkl chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
i love boromir!

my only thing with this story is that aragorn gave boromir part of ithilien. i don't know. boromir is not an ithilien kind of guy. i'd say either anorien or even osgiliath considering how he worked to save it.

anyway, that's totally personal opinion. and i love your story despite it! very cute xD
szepilona10 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I really like your storys!
JadeDreamer3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I'm so glad you did a sequel to love against destiny!

Thanks saerwen xoxox
FadedxReality chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I aboslutely loved this story! I've also wondered about the differences that would arise between and Elf and mortal in marriage and this gives a wonderful portrayal of one of these differences.
Fili chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Aw... this is wonderful, Elf!

I got happy fuzzies from reading it, probably a stupid-looking grin, too :P

And I'm now feeling justified in my Boromir rant earlier :P *looks satisfied* I like the little jokes he made to try and lighten the situation a bit... and the little mention that Faramir isn't the only one in the family who reads. Too many Suethor consider Boromir to be some sort of barbarian. I know I don't have to tell YOU that he isn't... but I really liked that little touch.

Good job! :D

Istarnie chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I have read this through a couple more times since you posted it - and I always really enjoy it. I come away feeling 'glowy' and happy. I am so glad that you decided to write about the subject of the differences between Elves and Humans regarding reproduction. And I 'tweaked' - that was all! ;-) You had all the great ideas. Well done!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Lol - I decided to check for canon erros, and there are none, except the slight problem with her being Elrond's neice that I pointed out in your other fic.
BigEnoughUmbrella chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Great job! Absolutely wonderful.
Jas chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Really, really nice story :-)).