Reviews for Drive
grey mage chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
confusing
Wrandom Writer chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Well, this was pretty long so I didn't read ALL of it, but I read the first two parts. Very good. It flowed smoothly and you had great wordchoice. :D

Keep Writing,

Wrandom
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I'm surprised they would accept Kim's blood, considering her extensive travel and her exposure to all sorts of weird stuff. Regardless, her experience is a lot more exciting than any of mine, even that one time at boot camp where the hose ruptured and made my arm look like I had plunged it into someone's torso.

-John
MaceEcam chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Up. Date. NOW
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
First story of yours I've read, F'n'C, and I quite enjoyed it. Good detail and lots of medical drama. But...kind of sloppy of Kim and co. not to follow up on events with a little more alacrity. Hard to believe that concern for Bonnie's welfare would be sufficient motivation for Kim to decide not to dig deeper immediately into the incident which nearly cost her her life.

When you write more, I'll be back to read it!

RH
cpneb chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Feed your bunnies from the DNAmy "food bowl," and see what you get...

This is an interesting start (quite good, btw) and not at all what I expected: darn you and your sneakiness! Maybe BonBon learned from thi- NA!

This has far too many 'Possibilities' to leave standing for long.

...cpneb
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
DNAmy's a witch isn't she? Wonder what is really going on though, you've got me curious, F&C'77.