Reviews for Ravenous
little-miss-moe chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I love LOVE love what you've done from Felicity's pov; her arrogance. I was hoping for a little more detail into the relationship between Ithal and Felicity, although I can understand that the book gives you little to go off of. I do like how you explained it within her character, and of course the line: "I am tired of rules and requirements. My mother doesn’t follow them, so why should I be held down by so many restrictions?"

Pure genius. I hope you write more in this category :]
inksmudged chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I loved it! I can't believe more people aren't reviewing for this! I think you captured Felicity's spirit, as well as explaining the motive behind a lot of her recklessness. You did a really good job with this scene!
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
This is one of the best fics I've read in this fandom, and especially one of the best Felicity ones. You kept her in-character perfectly and gave her something more than just the book shows as well. I also really liked how you didn't just copy the passage straight from the book - plagiarism, of course, but some people do it - but you added more of what Felicity felt. I agree with you're my Star, it really did feel like Libba Bray's writing. Great job!

-prongs
you're my Star chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Out of all the Felicity fics I've read, this has got to be one of the best. I really, really loved the way you projected her character. You captured the core of her character perfectly, without taking away her bitchiness. Not to mention the fact that your writing style was beautiful and very Libba Brayish.

The beginning paragraphs described the situation that girls were in during the Victorian age amazingly. You deserve a round of applause. Seriously. It's been a while since I've read something this good.

*shuts up*