Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow's End
equivalent exchange chapter 13 . 8/16/2007
Yeah Hank seems like a good guy right now. But I can't wait til everyone finds out what a jackass he is!
grissom07 chapter 13 . 8/16/2007
cant wait til she finds out what kind of scumbag hank is. please continue
LOCISVU chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
I could kick you right now Grissom.
ayesha-s chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
love it! wonderful chapter!
morigen chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
Hi!

I read the last two chapters at once, because I didn't get to it sooner.

Yeah, Greggo, he's lovely! Why can't I just believe his "sealed lips"? :-D But his "he doesn't remember Hank splitting up with his previous girlfriend" - poor Sara doesn't know how right he is...

Cath and Sara becoming friends? That's somewhat unimaginable for me...

And "Since when are you interested in beauty?" is really a lovely moment in GSR.

Great work, as always!
GSRGeeklover chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
Great chapter! I really can't wait for another one! :D
Maisy13 chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
Very nice. I love Sara's body language in Burden Of Proof when she's talking to Grissom about the meat expierment. And did you HAVE to put in a kiss with Hank? Talk about stomach churning. I love the beauty comment in Premum Non Nocere. Sara's WTF face is priceless. I love how later she rather cheekily calls him on it. Nice choice of plant.

On your response to my previous review. How else do you explain that we never see Hank again? He's a EMT, and was in pretty close contact with CSI for several cases before his scumbagary was discovered. Death is a viable option. Think about it. ;)
FreedomStar chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
Ok, first, a very random comment, but not exactly random because it's been on my mind for an entire week. Eclipse. The third book in the Twilight series, by Stephenie Meyer, was released last tuesday! If you haven't read any of the books, please go to the library or bookstore and pick up a copy of Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. And then read.

Ok, my mini-plug is over now, lol. Moving onto the chapter! I know that Grissom's character is that he's married to his job, much like Sara kind of is, but I was really quite surprised with what happened between G & S; it didn't seem at all like his usual, because he appreciates Sara for her abilities as a CSI. Plus, Sara's feelings of being neglected and disrespected felt a bit out of place; maybe because she's been getting on so fabulously with all the other CSI's? Anyways, apart from that...well, G is just so strange! He turns around and sends her a potted plant! I'm just a little bit unsure as to what to make of that.
Young Prewett chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
Ahah! So, Hank's still got another woman in the picture!

AND GRISSOM TOLD SARA SHE'S BEAUTIFUL! Progress!

I wish we could've had a peek into Gris' mind when he said that, whether it was on purpose or a slip, etc. But I'll be satisfied with any kind of update!

Young Prewett
grissom07 chapter 12 . 8/14/2007
thats what friends are for.. and even though i would want sara to be with grissom if i were mary i would've told her to stay with hank too... mary wont be thrilled when she finds out that hank was cheating on sara with another girl that he was orignially with... cant wait to read more
Maisy13 chapter 11 . 8/14/2007
Something happened to me here that doesn't happen to me often when reading a fic, I got totally lost in the story. Now I'm used to this happeneing with books, but only a couple of fics have ever done it for me. Thanks. I love reading when it's like a little movie playing in my head. I've often been quite sure that I saw a certain movie, only to later realize that it was a book I'd read instead. Anyway, nicely written chapter, can't wait for the next one, and hopefully soon the demise of Hank the Fink. Hey, we don't know what ever happened to him, you could kill him off while he's on that vacation with his girlfriend, and no one would miss him. :P:P:P
LOCISVU chapter 11 . 8/13/2007
Oh Sara's happy dating Hank,well,okay.
In Hiding chapter 11 . 8/13/2007
More, please. Very enjoyable.
Young Prewett chapter 11 . 8/11/2007
I remember seeing this episode! Really loved you adding Lindsay into it, she seems adorable!

So I guess Hank really is a nice guy... pity Sara belongs with Grissom! Ah well, please keep writing!

Young Prewett
ayesha-s chapter 11 . 8/11/2007
ahh Sara and Lindsay were so sweet together! wonderful chapter!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »