Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow's End
Maisy13 chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
Very good chapter. I had a gittery stomach waiting for Mary to meet all the team, and especially wanting her to meet Grissom. I'm a little disappointed in her reaction, but at least we know that he changes. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
GSfanatic chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
I was going to read this story only when it was finished but I just couldn't resist it. And now I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting for the next chapter.

Please update soon.
FreedomStar chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
I'm going to do a read-along-review, so I'm reviewing as I read. The intro was funny, Sara dreaming about dancing with Grissom, lol. Sara's enthusiasm and excitement about her best friend coming to visit is so catching! I have a smile on my face reading it. Nick is, once again, the comic relief. He's like the friend we all want; the guy who's around to help with little things, joke around, poke fun at people. And we get a little bit of Nick's background in this chapter! Born into a family with lotsa siblings, lol. I can't say I can relate to him, as I've only got one brother.

The bar scene is so awesome! Lol, those stories that came out, and the socializing was so laid back, and it was really interesting to see all of them in one place like that.

I think, on the whole, Mary's visit was good for Sara. I only wish it could've lasted a bit longer but I get that Sara doesn't have much time off because of work and what-not. So...not much to find at fault in this chapter :) I loved it!
grissom07 chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
please continue
LOCISVU chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
Whew!Seems Grissom didn't find out.
Young Prewett chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
I like that Mary gets to meet everyone now. She's so often where Sara goes for advice to solve her L.V. troubles, it's good that Mary's now really part of it - if only for a few days.

That other story you have going, "The Rules" I think it's called, how far down the road is it set from 'now'?

Young Prewett
Mouth2mouth chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
This is awesome, very funny though.
this-recurring-dream chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
AW! e! i loved BOTH of those episodes, and in your AN when you said no dialogue, i got supah supah excited!

UPDATE SOONISH!

marvelous chapter! especially the End!
GSRGeeklover chapter 7 . 7/31/2007
WHAHWHAHWHAH! I love this! :D This is making me like SO happy! :D after the episode Living Doll, I've been sad a lot about Grissom and Sara, but everytime I read another chaptr of this it makes me like! SOO happy:D SO please, more soon! :D
TymeNimo chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
I didn't think my day could get any better, and there you are writin' about the mile high club. ;) Love it!
anneruhland chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
this is a beautiful chapter. I love the peek into Sara and Grisom's thoughts. I alos like how the missing parts of the puzzle are being filled in. It's just too bad that it took so ling for things to develop right. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter. anne
FreedomStar chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
Hooray for Mary making another appearance! She's so awesome; I'll be starting college soon, and she seems like the type of personality I'd want in a roommate. Her reaction and comments about Sara's 'mile high' thing were so amusing! It took me a sec to realize what they were talking about, lol, but it was hilarious! I like how the conversation was outlined; instead of just one liners with no way of telling who says what it's easy to tell who is saying what. I have a problem with some authors who just put down a page of dialogue with only 'he said' 'she said' at the very beginning.

I think I've picked out my favorite line from this chapter :D "There is no way that anything other than science is going on between Grissom, Sara and that pig.". Nick is so funny! His reaction to Warrick's question was quite amusing.

The last scene is a bit of an abrupt change, timeline-wise. There was definitely some in-between stuff that might be useful, because I felt a bit lost when I got to the last scene; I wasn't quite sure what was happening and had to re-read parts of it.

I'll have you know that I've been watching CSI every now and then if I catch it on TV, hehe. It's not that bad, but I could do without seeing all of the evidence...yuck.
Young Prewett chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
Hahah, nice "Delta Incident"! But ERG! They are more than just friends! Grissom's [hilarious, coming from him] thoughts are proof!

As for Harry Potter 7, LOVED IT! BEST OF THE SERIES! But Tonks and Remus... dead! And Fred! So sad. Any plans for writing more from that world? There's their last year to cover, and Teddy Lupin!

Young Prewett
grissom07 chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
you so totally have to keep goin i love it please continue
Maisy13 chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
Not much to say but, Aw! Great chapter. :)
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »