Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow's End
Maisy13 chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
AW! I loved this chapter. Great job. :) Can't wait for the next one.
chocoluvr chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Good chapter, even introducing Sara to Brass. I thought that it was funny when Grissim and Warrick bought Lindsay the same birthday gift and then wind up playing with them in the lab.
musingmarauder chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
You put in the Brass conversation! You know I love you, right? Lol. I love the way you write the Sara/Greg interaction. They're wonderful. Great chapter. Just one little mistake I spotted. 'Sara’s fears over a lack of gifts and lack of fun turned out to be for not.' - the 'not' should be 'naught'. But perfect besides that.

Amisha

x
morigen chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
Hi again!

Greater by every chapter, you really are! I loved this chapter because it radiates such a possitive energy, after initial "She's just sneaking around" everyone befriends with Sara as much as they can in the moment. And again you placed your story into that of the series so masterly that I simply can't remember what happened in Crate&Burial and what you made up - and I really admire that!

Morigen
ayesha-s chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
brilliant chapter!
this-recurring-dream chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
aww! i liked that chapter. i dont think i've seen that episode, actually.

yay for Sara getting along with people!

Why was Lidsey denying a birthday?

LOLZ! i love the chem set bit, and i remembered, i forgot to say how excited i was about Greg coming on to the scene last chap, so

AH ZOMG GREG! lolz! i love him to pieces!

eehehee, now i can go to bed knowing the world is right
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
That was funny of the five of them acting like kids.
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
I was saddened that Holly died by her own gun shot by the suspect.
anneruhland chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
What a fun chapter. It fills in some blanks that the orginal episode left out. But the part at the end where Gris and Nick are playing with the chemistry sets is a riot. One of the things that I came to miss in later seasons of CSI was a laughing smiling Grissom. You have captured him so well. The talk that Nick had with Warrick was right on the money too. I really enjoyed this chapter. anne
FreedomStar chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
Lol, I -loved- the last scene where they were playing with the chem sets! Although, truth be told I didn't realize these chem sets existed for kids. I never noticed them as a kid, and I don't frequent the toy aisle anymore. Is this something you just created for the purpose of the story, or do these sets really exist? Because if they do, it's going on my christmas list. :D
Auntie Lib chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
I guess the best thing I can say about your story is - I can't wait for more.

You've got these characters down! And I'm really enjoying your style. It's funny and poignant and real. (I'm wondering why you felt that Cath and Grissom had known each other for fifteen years, though. Was there some clue you got from the show or was that your own idea?)

Great story. (When can we have the next chapter, please?)

Auntie Lib
Forensic Nurse chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
I love it so far! As always, you add just enough behind the scenes stuff to keep it interesting. I can't wait for the next installment.
chocoluvr chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
Good story with having Sara joining the Las Vegas Crime Lab. Though when you have Sara first reunite with Grissom he tells her that Catherine is investigating Holly's death, when she's in surgery. Even though later, you do state that she died on the operating table.
morigen chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
Hi!

So I read the new chapter. Hey, I had to see the Cool Change again, cause after reading your story I couldn't distinguish what "had really happened" and what you had made up. Great work, I really mean it, it all seem so believable! And Nicky is cute. And Cath, oh, how to say that? Sometimes I can't stand her. Sometimes she's OK. But in this chapter I even liked her!

Thank God for the rainy weather that made you write this sooner... :-)

Morigen
musingmarauder chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
Oh, a new chapter! Wonderful. I love seeing Sara's meetings with Nick and Greg which we didn't see on the show. I'd have liked to see Brass as well but whatever. Are you going to do this for evey episode or just the GSR heavy ones? Great chapter. I really do love this fic.

About the 'best girl' thing from the last chapter. I wasn't trying to negative. I just meant 'boo Grissom' for saying it, as opposed to 'boo you' for writing it. I hope I didn't offend you.

I look forward to the next chapter.
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »