Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow's End
Leona chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
Good take on Catherine. She's rather likable when she's not on the warpath to mow people down.
Leona chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
The snippy and snappy Catherine was on full display in this chapter. Your chapter really meshed well with the episode.
Leona chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Guess I am biased; the way Catherine behaved was such a telltale sign that everything must be about Catherine and everything must be for Catherine. I used to wonder if Sara ever regretted of her decision to stay in LV. It'd be interesting to see how Warrick and Catherine reacted to Sara's presence on the team now that she was there to say.
Leona chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Well, this chapter sure shed light on why Catherine could be so bitchy to Sara in S1E2. She needed to be Grissom's 'best girl', and no one could dislodge her from her spot. Grissom went out of his way to save Warrick's ass by calling Sara in to do the investigation part. Nice take on the episode.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 19 . 10/11/2015
it is truly amazing. This is not my first time or second time reading this story. It is so wonderful that I can read it over and over again and I need to tell you how I felt. Previously, I didn't want to bother you by bombarding your mailbox with my reviews so I only left a few reviews in each story. I want to know that you have fan that truly appreciate your work.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 18 . 10/11/2015
He's always in denial. But that's why I love him. He's so clueless and adorable at the same time. Anyone can't help but love him.
thank you for this wonderful chapter.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
You wrote this wonderfully. It was like you're a writer on this show. absolutely brilliant. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story. I really love it.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 16 . 10/11/2015
Poor Sara. Hank was a prick.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 15 . 10/11/2015
I've got to admit that I really enjoy Grissom & Lady Heather relationship even though I'm a GSR. It's not love like our GSR but it's hot and they're similar in a lot of ways. It's sad that it ended too soon.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 14 . 10/11/2015
Grissom/Billy was so hot in that suit. I wish that he would wear a suit every day. I think I'm going to grab my season 3 dvd and watch this episode again.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
Sara and Hank was killing me. What about my man, Grissom? I think Grissom must be dating someone else too.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 12 . 10/10/2015
Hank had been cheating on her the whole time. I hate that man. I enjoy it so much. Thank you.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 11 . 10/10/2015
Grissom is going to be a great father. He's so sweet and gentle. Thank you so much. I really love this story.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 10 . 10/10/2015
Poor Sara. I really enjoy the story. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this wonderful story with us.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 9 . 10/10/2015
Grissom's so into Lady Heather. She had to break his shell before he can love anyone.
274 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »