Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow's End
Panda Hallows chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Holy crap this is amazing! That's all my reviews are going to say, I can't begin to express my love for your writing!
Panda Hallows chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
I feel like a total fangirl as I read this! I keep giggling like mad! Brilliant chapter! :D
Panda Hallows chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
OMG those guys are crazy! Mixing chemicals! YES!
Panda Hallows chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
wow dude this story is just as amazing as the last one! ahh!
Panda Hallows chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Flippin nosy cath! LOL! That was awesome!
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Good morning! OMG! This was amazing, your entire story is WIN, this series is too! I got teary-eyed at the end! Great prologue! I'm so excited to continue reading this!
Bocilovegsr chapter 20 . 8/17/2009
*sigh* I've just finished reading this. It was absolutely amazing. I am sorry I am giving you a review to sum up all the chapters but I was reading it at the beach and I simply couldn't take it down.

I always find it hard to read about Hank and LH. But you did a wonderful job not to hate them so much :)

Thanks so much for this amazing reading.

I'm now heading to the next sequel :D You made me addicted to these story. :D

*dancing towards "And they lived happily"*
prbellz20 chapter 20 . 1/30/2008
wow!...i just finished reading this and i can't tell you enough how awesome it was!..i've stopped reading all other csi stories and am going on to the third part...Great job!
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 20 . 1/23/2008
OH, that was so good. I just finished the second part of the series. Hopefully, I will get to finish the 3rd portion tomorrow.
Brona chapter 20 . 10/24/2007
Well. I finally finished my first (minus rules) non hp fanfic! and, of ocurse, it was amazing.

you're such a good writer! you play out the emotional scenes really well.

the one thing i was kinda iffy on in this is the fact that its CSI. i mean, in my mind, CSI and dead bodies and romancey stuff dont really mix. but thats probably because i dont watch the show regularily. either way, it was amazing and i'm off ot read the sequel!
Brona chapter 3 . 10/21/2007
WOHOO! shes staying. looking forward to reading more.
this-recurring-dream chapter 20 . 9/23/2007
wow! i am SO terribly sorry that i fell so MISERABLY far behind, but fall behind i did.

A. OMG I DIDNT KNOW THAT GUYS LAST NAME WAS PPETTIGREW! stupid RAT. GRRAR! i had no idea how HP this was...

so...this review doesnt make up for ALL OF MY MISSING REVIEWS, but i PROMISE to review faithfully for the next story. this one was AMAZING, and i LOVED it, it was an amazing ride, and since the next story is a continuation, i think i can say that it still is.
Forensic Nurse chapter 20 . 9/16/2007
Great way to end this chapter of their life! I always felt that Bloodlines was a turning point for their relationship. Sorry that I'm behind on my reading. I hope to catch up with your latest installment today.
Young Prewett chapter 20 . 9/12/2007
The end? Love it! Finally Grissom's starting to fold, ha! But now everyone's gonna be thinking Sara's got a drinking problem... too bad. I'm sure she'll find a way to set them straight.

Looking forward to the next story! (It's already waiting in my inbox!)

Young Prewett
Maisy13 chapter 20 . 9/11/2007
Very Nice! I love the way you worked the alcohol angle. Can't for the next story! I especially can't wait to see how you work with the Sofia situation. :)
237 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »