Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow's End
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
I love it too! Sara's still in denial and Mary saw rifle through her. Thank you!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 7 . 10/10/2015
They're so sweet and good together. Thank you.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
Grissom was so smitten by Terri. Luckily, Sara didn't know about this.
I enjoy this so much.
Thank you.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
That's so cute. Thank you.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
Sara's here permanently. Yes!
I love it. Thank you.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 2 . 10/10/2015
Both of them were in denial. Catherine and Mary caught on them. Thank you.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This is absolutely beautiful. I miss our GSR and I miss your story so much that I read this over and over again. Thank you!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
It's still amazing. I love it. Your story can be read over and over again and I still enjoy it. Thank you so much.
hope for eternity chapter 20 . 6/6/2011
LOVED IT!
ab89us chapter 20 . 2/27/2010
Love this!
Panda Hallows chapter 20 . 2/9/2010
I absolutely loved this journey so very much, you can't even imagine how full my heart is over this. I've been reading this one throughout my day, not really having a chance to sit and completely read it all the way through. But I've finished it and can head towards the third in the series. I won't finish it tonight, cause I've taken aleve, got a headache haha.

You've become one of my favorite writers on here! I have a nice little list and a comfy place for you! You rock my world! :D
Panda Hallows chapter 19 . 2/9/2010
that was one of my favorite episodes, because we actually get to see what's up in his head! Great chapter!
Panda Hallows chapter 18 . 2/9/2010
Dun dun dun! LOL omg I can't wait until the 'relationship' that was going on for two years happens here! OMG I'm excited! squee! ;D
Panda Hallows chapter 17 . 2/9/2010
No he didn't make the right choice! LOL but wow yea! I've seen these episodes and this was so amazing, like being able to enter their thoughts while watching the show! Amazing!
Panda Hallows chapter 16 . 2/9/2010