Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow's End
Davy's Girl chapter 20 . 9/11/2007
absolutely awsome story.

Keep up the good work - write a sequal!
adara13 chapter 20 . 9/10/2007
No, not the last chapter! Although I guess I really can't complain when I know there's another story going to come out in just a bit. I think I just might anyway though! :)

So, you have Sara explaining to Mary all the stuff about "not worth the risk" that make me the most ambivalent about the whole Grissom/Sara relationship, so that was really interesting to read. I mean, I love them together, but I just get so mad at him when I think about stuff like that he's said that are so awful and undermining. Heh, listening to myself I totally realize it's kind of a case of umm, can you say overinvested much!

But more cheerfully-how hilarious is the idea of Greg at an outdoor chess tourney?

Anyway, it really is a great place to stop there, where things are starting to change. I enjoyed this story and the one before it so, so much, and I'm looking forward to the next installment!
VegasButterfly chapter 20 . 9/9/2007
i love it, i am so gald that you are making another story keep going with the new story :)
GSfanatic chapter 20 . 9/9/2007
You know, I usually cry when a character dies or when I read really bad things about Sara's past, but this time I felt a tear in the corner of my eye, because I read something good. It felt really good to see Grissom reaching out to Sara and see Sara letting him reach out to her. It was so sweet that it made me cry. That says a lot about your writing and about your story.

I can't wait for the next story.

Keep up the great work.
Lizwontcry chapter 20 . 9/8/2007
Oh, I like the ending and I can't wait for the next one! I really enjoy your take on what happened between the two of them. Yay!
FreedomStar chapter 20 . 9/8/2007
I'm glad I dragged my but out of bed and actually turned on the computer. For the past three days I've been reading books 4-12 plus the two special books from the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich, an man I've never read a series funnier than these! But I've basically turned into a couch potato, or a bed potato if you wanna call it that, but i'm glad I checked my e-mail today. I think this was a good way to end the story. It feels like a very quiet ending, just the way a story should feel. I like. :) I can't wait for the next story, and I hope your students are treating you well!
anneruhland chapter 20 . 9/8/2007
This was a sweet chapter and a good place to break. I like the way you write Sara and Gris. They are people that I would love to know personally. Thanks for 2 great stories so far and here's looking forwar to the next one. Thanks for sharing, anne
grissom07 chapter 20 . 9/8/2007
awesome... the relationship is on the verge... (it is where mine is with the guy i like "friends") lol ... cant wait to read more
ayesha-s chapter 20 . 9/8/2007
GSRGeeklover chapter 20 . 9/8/2007
I can't wait for the next story.. ya gonna continue from here right? :) like.. the beginning of season 5? :)
morigen chapter 20 . 9/8/2007
I love this chapter! I really do - though it's easier to say so knowing there will be more chapters in the weeks to come than it would be if this was the very last chapter... You scared me a bit, do you know that? :-D But there's more chapters to follow, glad to hear that.

But back to what you wrote: the way you "explained" what happened after Grissom took Sara home - that was great! I've read so many fluffy stories full of "I love you but don't drink please" that I was really sitting on the edge of my chair, waiting for your version. It's much more realistic than any story with this topic I've read, I was amazed. Though we know that Grissom's old self will come now and then in the next years/chapters... :-)

I'm ashamed to say that but I missed Catherine - I, the one who is not a great fun of Miss Willows. But your Catherine is just,eh... agreeable? Nice? Friendly? You know what I mean.

Oh, I should cut down on the words in the reviews, this is too long! Anyway, thank you for this story, it was nice to read it!
MSCSIFANGSR chapter 20 . 9/8/2007
just adding you on to my author alert, so i won't miss the next part of the series...:) chauncey
LOCISVU chapter 20 . 9/8/2007
Superb ending!KUDOS!
SharonLouise chapter 20 . 9/8/2007
another great story, can't wait for the next instalment
anneruhland chapter 19 . 9/7/2007
What a masterful summary of the difficult time that Sara had during those cases. How could Grissom be so blind? I really love this story. Thanks for sharing, anne
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »