Reviews for Chasing the Rainbow's End
Panda Hallows chapter 15 . 2/9/2010
Oh wow! Go Grissom, that was all sorts of sexy!
Panda Hallows chapter 14 . 2/9/2010
He so is handsome! I love when he's wearing a black t-shirt. OMG he's hot LOL I don't even know why but he just is! XD
Panda Hallows chapter 13 . 2/9/2010
AW Best friend moments get to me every time! I swear I turn into a big baby when they show up. Me and my best friend have a similar relationship, I'm more of the Sara and she's the Mary, except that we both don't date much haha!

I don't like Hank LOL he's a jerkface, but I think that's the point. :P

Panda Hallows chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
Darn Grissom! Not that I mind the love, but I just have always felt for Sara throughout the series. You just want them to meet in the middle for once. :D
Panda Hallows chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Holy cheese that was nuts! But amazing! Great awesomeness here!
Panda Hallows chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
I had to read the last chapter or two on my phone. my younger brother was using my laptop for a bit. But this story is amazing! I actually haven't seen the first or second season so I need to go and watch them! I feel like a horrible fan! haha! I got into this show about 3th or 4th season. ahh, okay more reading! I should finish this soon and move on to the next! I can't wait to catch up completely!
Panda Hallows chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
Goodness! This made me smile! Even know a pig was sacrificed! lol
Panda Hallows chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Holy crap this is amazing! That's all my reviews are going to say, I can't begin to express my love for your writing!
Panda Hallows chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
I feel like a total fangirl as I read this! I keep giggling like mad! Brilliant chapter! :D
Panda Hallows chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
OMG those guys are crazy! Mixing chemicals! YES!
Panda Hallows chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
wow dude this story is just as amazing as the last one! ahh!
Panda Hallows chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Flippin nosy cath! LOL! That was awesome!
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Good morning! OMG! This was amazing, your entire story is WIN, this series is too! I got teary-eyed at the end! Great prologue! I'm so excited to continue reading this!
Bocilovegsr chapter 20 . 8/17/2009
*sigh* I've just finished reading this. It was absolutely amazing. I am sorry I am giving you a review to sum up all the chapters but I was reading it at the beach and I simply couldn't take it down.

I always find it hard to read about Hank and LH. But you did a wonderful job not to hate them so much :)

Thanks so much for this amazing reading.

I'm now heading to the next sequel :D You made me addicted to these story. :D

*dancing towards "And they lived happily"*
prbellz20 chapter 20 . 1/30/2008
wow!...i just finished reading this and i can't tell you enough how awesome it was!..i've stopped reading all other csi stories and am going on to the third part...Great job!
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »