Reviews for Darkness Lives Within Us All
Guest chapter 19 . 9/24/2013
AND DAMN YOU! PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEE finish this? Please. This is one of the best, if not the best ficcies in this whole damn fandom. (Would be THE best, if only it was not unfinished.) I came here for the Reid/Caleb, but, even though I NEVER thought in a million years I could like baby boy with CHASE of all people, this chapter here could convert anyone, if they read it, to the pairing. SO DAMN HOT AND INTENSE. I can't stand. IT. PLEASE, finish. So I can know what happens next. (Besides, you know, in My VERY over-active imagination.) :) Pretty please? With Tyler, and Chase on top? Hee. Nice image. Hoping, Me.
Avast-White-Wolf chapter 19 . 5/9/2013
All I can say is... OH MY FAHKING GOD!
This story is amazing! You put so much detail into your writing and the story line is remarkable!
I really can't wait to read the rest of this... (even though you're probabley never gonna get this review seeing how the last time you updated this story was in 2010)
but I would really love you to finish it! It is too good a story just to be left... (that and I'm really excited to see what happens with Reid and Caleb)

Please please please keep writing it!
s.b.p chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
This almost made me cry. Caleb is an asshole.
SurvivorCat chapter 19 . 9/1/2012
OMG! I just read your whole story (so far) and its A-mazing! Fucking good plot and the descriptions are just so cool! Damm you I like it! I was just looking for some different fics thst I usually read when I found your story :D please continueeeeee I'm officially your fan! :D hope to read !
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 19 . 4/23/2012
What? *panicked* what the F? Where is the F-ing rest! I need more! Where did it all GO? AHHHHH! Not cool man. Or woman. Soooooo not cool!
Madeline chapter 19 . 2/13/2012
Holy sweet mother of fucking Jesus, I LOVE this story more than I love cupcakes which I assure you is a lot.
Lu-no-sekai chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Gods, it's really good so far, but... There's really no dark!Caleb in here? I mean, he seems pretty abusive to me...

Ok, I'll read on, 'cause I wanna know about the why and Chase and everything! :S
balefullbrowneyes chapter 19 . 12/4/2011
please come back to this story? Its got so much left to tell. Anyways, this was always one of my favs, just re-read it and its still really awesome :)
Alyx Leon chapter 19 . 11/21/2011
you need to update this story! im reading this on a psp so my review is short.
Cheeky Liar chapter 19 . 10/23/2011
OMG this story is awesome please update soon
Aliesha D chapter 19 . 7/11/2011
Please update I love this story
Aliesha D chapter 19 . 7/11/2011
Please update I love this story
Jibril2 chapter 19 . 5/17/2011
I miss this story so much!

did you abandon it? Please say no!

xD
Kyuuiya chapter 19 . 3/3/2011
i love this story

why don't you update it?
haykomaxwell chapter 19 . 2/14/2011
Hi, I had to tell you that I probably just spent the last few hours reading all of the chapters vividly, because it's a really awesome world you created there!I don't know if there will be more, but I'm certainly hoping for more.

once again, it was brillant, and I loved it :)

Cheers,