Reviews for Different Seasons
mercilune chapter 9 . 3/10
God I hope there is more romance with Naruto and Sasuke, so good so far omg
KiraK.chan chapter 40 . 2/10
I was thinking "THIS CANT BE IT OK. OK." Hearing that you've got a sequel that's actually completed I couldn't be happier
Wolfspirited chapter 22 . 11/28/2015
Naruto asking himself what love is and knowing hate so well is kinda heartbreaking...
I liked how Lee wanted to respect Sakura's rejection and still be her friend if that was the case. That's incredibly rare these days, in and out of fanfiction...
Its nice finding out that Naruto is in love and knows it, too...
JlovesGaara chapter 40 . 9/2/2011
Biiiiittttccchhhhh. Okay, this was a really good story, but damn am I mad that Sasuke put his clan before his own happiness! That just plain sucks! Great writing, great plot, loved it!
Namikaze vs Uchiha chapter 40 . 7/17/2011
Aww, why did it have to end so sad? :S But no worries there's a sequel, so I feel better - this story was great, I didn't want to stop reading :)
I See Dead Animals chapter 40 . 4/30/2011
wow... this is amazing!
Venus914 chapter 23 . 4/28/2011
Why is Shizune calling Tsunade Shodai-sama? The Shodai's name is Hashirama Senju. Tsunade is Godaime, not the Shodai.
Venus914 chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
It's Tsunade not Tsunande. As well as jutsu, not jitsu. )
astoria-paranoia chapter 40 . 4/2/2011
...I almost threw a mini tantrum in my mind when I then remembered you'd written a sequel to this. Thank god. I absolutely love your story and how it's developed. Oh Naruto 3 I also love your Sasuke here, he's not so moody and has learnt to openly show affection. Makes a change from how he's normally portrayed, but it's not OOC and you've made it completely believable. Thank you 3
astoria-paranoia chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
"When you become the Rokudaime Hokage, I'll protect you with my life."

Oh. 3 3 3

My heart melted
dominygringa chapter 22 . 11/26/2010
love it
richon chapter 40 . 11/14/2010
ahahh it's so sad, i am so crying poor naru! you must be so bad. I mlove this story and so happy bout the sequel hopefuly things will get better ! Love your work
anon chapter 33 . 8/7/2010
i like those little italic bits at the start

just a random note
anon chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
i just realised this but you keep mispelling Tsunades name but anyway keep up with the story
Tristan Baptiste chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
I like it so far, just one question though. How come you didn't mention Kakashi? I thought he was wounded just as badly as the others ne?