Reviews for Different Seasons
JlovesGaara chapter 40 . 9/2/2011
Biiiiittttccchhhhh. Okay, this was a really good story, but damn am I mad that Sasuke put his clan before his own happiness! That just plain sucks! Great writing, great plot, loved it!
Namikaze vs Uchiha chapter 40 . 7/17/2011
Aww, why did it have to end so sad? :S But no worries there's a sequel, so I feel better - this story was great, I didn't want to stop reading :)
I See Dead Animals chapter 40 . 4/30/2011
wow... this is amazing!
Venus914 chapter 23 . 4/28/2011
Why is Shizune calling Tsunade Shodai-sama? The Shodai's name is Hashirama Senju. Tsunade is Godaime, not the Shodai.
Venus914 chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
It's Tsunade not Tsunande. As well as jutsu, not jitsu. )
astoria-paranoia chapter 40 . 4/2/2011
...I almost threw a mini tantrum in my mind when I then remembered you'd written a sequel to this. Thank god. I absolutely love your story and how it's developed. Oh Naruto 3 I also love your Sasuke here, he's not so moody and has learnt to openly show affection. Makes a change from how he's normally portrayed, but it's not OOC and you've made it completely believable. Thank you 3
astoria-paranoia chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
"When you become the Rokudaime Hokage, I'll protect you with my life."

Oh. 3 3 3

My heart melted
dominygringa chapter 22 . 11/26/2010
love it
richon chapter 40 . 11/14/2010
ahahh it's so sad, i am so crying poor naru! you must be so bad. I mlove this story and so happy bout the sequel hopefuly things will get better ! Love your work
anon chapter 33 . 8/7/2010
i like those little italic bits at the start

just a random note
anon chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
i just realised this but you keep mispelling Tsunades name but anyway keep up with the story
Tristan Baptiste chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
I like it so far, just one question though. How come you didn't mention Kakashi? I thought he was wounded just as badly as the others ne?
kichou chapter 29 . 4/20/2010
don't let sasuke married with hinata !
kichou chapter 23 . 4/20/2010