Reviews for It's Spelled Jill
xVioLyn chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
Nice chapter. Update soon, please?

Miah Maddy
Keeper-of-the-Cheese chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
I HATE SUES!KILLKILLKILL!...Ok, I'm good now. Very funny! Can't wait for your next installment!

pattie mayonnaise chapter 7 . 6/25/2008
Aw, I liked that ending. :) Sarcastic Jill has tender moments too. But it seems Norrington can't see that. It's quite frustrating. And BAH, Cerilea is starting to show signs of claiming Norrington as her own. But James Norrington is owned by NOBODY! So there. I wonder when the plot turn is going to happen. You know, the one where Norrington starts noticing Jill? That's going to happen, right? At least give me a hint!

Wonderful chapter, Saru!
Lindsay esq chapter 7 . 6/20/2008
You, are brill(iant), and hilarious! I've been waiting for you to update forEVA! Promise you'll add some (more?) norri/jill romance. I want to know how it all works out!
almostinsane chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Great chapter! I hope to read more! Thanks for writing this! Wow, you hate Mary-Sues, huh? God bless!
Yakuza Princess chapter 6 . 2/18/2008

Just a little review to say: Keep up the good work!

It's nice to be able to read a POTC fic that doesn't make me want to rip out my own eyes in horror. : D

ElvenSailorGirl chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
It's been a long wait, but it was worth it.

This chapter was quite funny, and otherwise amusing, and I really can't wait to see the Mary Sue action. Mostly because I want to see how insanely great at fighting she is...
Dreammoon chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
I love it! I can't wait till the next chapter to see what happens!
xVioLyn chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
Exciting. . Can't wait to read the next chapter so you better get it up soon! Or else!...(I'm so threatening, aren't I? XD) Anywho, good chapter!

Miah Maddy
hurricane1714 chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
ha Sue action! ya gotta love it. I really like Jill because she acts real. If I was on a pirate ship I would be grumpy, tired and scared to death! I really want to write a self insert but they all end up as Sues. Please do a sequal. Death To Cerilea! Yes I copied and pasted her name.

May your skates be sharp~

toooldforthissite chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
Ha, ha, wow, I've never felt more sorry for a poor character in my entire life! Though, if I was a self-insert, I would probably just have thrown Cerilea (your right, I do have problems spelling that name) off the ship on the first day, then thrown myself off as well. Though, knowing her, she'd probably survive and they'd pull me out half drowned. -.- Yeah, Cerilea's bugging me, but I guess there's nothing I can do about it as she's a Mary-sue. (Darn them...)

Well, you've heard my random review. Keep up the fanfic, I look forward to more chapters!

almostinsane chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
Great story! Thanks for writing this! this is very interesting! God bless!
peacemakern chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
We! You're back! I don't think I've reviewed this before (nope, probs not), but I have to sayt that I lurv it! And I'm certainly *not* looking forward to sue-action. I HATE Cerilea! And poor, poor Jill, always the unlucky, eh?

And two sentences is much better than nothing!

-peace out
pattie mayonnaise chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
Bah. So Cerilea gets lucky with Norrington again. I couldn't stand her in this chapter! That's good on your part, since you're definitely doing a great job on making her annoying, but really, Jill's got to have a moment SOME time, right? Ok, she DID make him laugh, but it was so short-lived before Cerilea (every time I say her name I feel like I'm talking about a soap opera, by the way) came and watched the sunrise with Norrington.

What I LOVED was Pintel and Ragetti this chapter. That conversation at the end? It sounded like it was straight out of the movie! Geez, everyone in this story is so faithfully (but still ORIGINAL) characterized. IT'S AWESOME.

I wonder what you've got cooking for later.
blink chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
This made me laugh. I loved Jill's reaction to being a self-insert, and you write Cerilea with just enough nauseating perfection that I'm not sure if I should hate her or admire her, but I'm going with the prior. I'd like to see Jill scrub the deck with her face, personally. My favorite part, hands down, was "I decided to lean on the railing. After all, I reasoned, it was where practically all the plot happened. Maybe I’d get lucky." How true is that? I love how you point out little things of POTC like that, but do it lovingly. What I didn't like? Er. . .my brother's girlfriend's name is Jill and I hate her. That's pretty much it. But Jill is a good name for someone common and homely, so I accept it. Keep up the lovely work!