Reviews for Not Supposed To Happen
Spearmint.Toothpaste chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I am still in the first chapter at thr moment...I just had to stop reading to post a not-much-of-a-review.
Based on the songs mentioned in the club, I can't help but assume that you are a Britney fan, and if not...then at least you own an In The Zone album.
Love those choice of club songs btw :)
Oh and don't worry. I'll post a real review when I'm through with the story.
Tigermusic chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
WOW
AMAZING!
really really an amazing fic :-)
I LOVED it.. well done on the awsome job in writing it :-)
This one piece of art have become one of my fav. stories :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
When is Dramione gonna happen?
amandaisalwayswright chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
yummy, loved it!
Kirsty chapter 16 . 1/23/2011
I read this story when you first started publishing but while i was at work so couldn't comment. Since then i've been looking for it again to read through and more since i basically went through the whole bumping into someone i used to be at school with who i used to hate. We're not engaged and i love this story for how realistic it can be. It truely touched a part of my life and i'm glad i found it again. I shall be looking at more of your work (Not while at work so i can actually enjoy it more without the worry of getting caught by the boss) Amazing story.

Kirsty. x
Maskedgirl3 chapter 16 . 12/22/2010
such a cute story! X] LOVED IT!
XtwilightXobsessedXx fanfic chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
loved it :')
voldyismyfather chapter 16 . 8/24/2010
ooo love it x
MyMyMaia chapter 16 . 8/15/2010
I loved the beginning. You seem to write sexual tension really well. Well, keep up the good work.
A chapter 16 . 6/25/2010
This was really good. I like how you explored the problems they faced and how they had to come to terms with their feelings. Wish there was a sequel though, or at least an epilogue, I want more :)
fallingstar123 chapter 16 . 3/11/2010
aw i loved this :D well done xx
MrsDrac0Malf0y chapter 16 . 1/3/2010
OMG...i loved this story...it was so cute :)
HarryPotterLover01 chapter 16 . 9/1/2009
i absolutely loved it. and blaise/ginny is always a plus ;)
Katty.164 chapter 16 . 8/23/2009
i absolutely love this story.
Acci0 Malf0y chapter 16 . 7/7/2009
aw love the story. it would be awesome if there just magically happened to be a sequel. just saying. i like how it didnt go from "dancing out in a club" to OMG we're going out now.