Reviews for Persistent Patients
Stresses chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
i love any story that gives Isane a little attention so well done
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Love the pairimg. Love the story. All around awesome especially for a oneshot
111 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
so sweet gotta love ikkaku!
betwixtful chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
short and sweet. but i still wish it was longer. there's not too many isane/ikkaku fics out there. so i really liked reading something about them. ikkaku's usually all violent and serious so seeing him act like a softy is really cute.
Ai Angel chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I love this pairing! And your fic's really good too! I was planning to write a IkkakuIsane fic and was checking out other ones!
lazy.flower chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I actually like this pairing ;)

Personally, I think it's better than those with Ikkaku and Yumi... -.-

But it's so depressing how there aren't more stories about them D:

Lol there is one about Unohana and Zaraki that includes them in it (especially since they were the subordinates and all lol)
DefensiveFighter chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Not my fav pairing, and not my fav guy to put Isane to. But it was a good fic none the less. and Kudos to you for holding out on your fav.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
i really liked this. its good.
Skyskater chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I twas discussing this in the Bleach forums and it was my idea of Ikkaku x Isane, but I hadn't actually KNOWN there would be a fic out there for them!

I must say I am impressed and congratulations! *claps enthusiastically*
Ralf Jones chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Nice fic.

You did a good job.
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
you know I think I like this pairing too, I'm glad tht you wrote somehting about them and that it was a well written story. I applaud you.
Reverberating Winds chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
The fic wasn't horrible, it was pretty good. I liked this part best: "The woman chuckled; it was typical for a man who loved fighting so much to heal so quickly. It was short lived however, as the man sat up and swung his legs round the side of the bed. The moment his feet touched the cool, tiled floor, she was at his side." That was nicely said.

It IS a crack pairing, I definitely never thought of them as a couple...but it was a nice read.