Reviews for A Little Fall of Rain
sparra-music chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Very well done. I can imagine Hawkeye snapping just like this...
In fact, maybe it's a little too well done. I don't usually cry over fanfic.
Checkerz chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
*grins* I am 300,000% convinced you wrote this story after Taylor Swift's "Safe And Sound." E-mail me if Im right. *lop sided smile*
mudstalker chapter 6 . 10/10/2010
Awesome story, and good characterization. I loved how you wrote in between the drips (but I thought the ending needed a little fleshing out). Please write again!
Chickadilly chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
Nice job - a true testament to the friendship between Hawkeye and BJ. I love how you captured Hawkeye's depression and BJ's eagerness to help his friend.
Lonaargh chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Hey, just read the whole story.. and I wanted to let you know that you did a great job. I absolutely loved it :)

xx, Lona
Unbidden-Angel chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
I really loved it! Is that the end? I feel for Hawk though. Poor guy.
kittyluv chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
Very cool story. I liked it very much.
KGKB radio chapter 6 . 3/14/2008
Now this was one mighty fine read, you have to write more, oh yes definitely.
KGKB radio chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
hawk crying? now that has got to be one for the records. Poor damaged man.
KGKB radio chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
Now this really is worth the read, poor beej.
KGKB radio chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
Now this is heating up. I often wonder if Hawk is prone to mental breakdown, even before Korea.
KGKB radio chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Oh this was well done, can't wait to read more.
KGKB radio chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Hi. you have done well, capturing Hawk's mental state, which he usually finds himself in. You are right, a silent Hawk would be scary indeed. but that man, i doubt there is nor has ever been any hope for him.
Rebell chapter 6 . 2/14/2008
(cheers)

This is one of the first M*A*S*H stories I've read, but I'm pretty darn sure it's going to remain in my favorites. I love everything.. the plot, the character portrayal... happy ending even!

I hope you write more in this category. For this being your first posted story, it's absolutely amazing.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
You've created a definite atmosphere, but there are too many cliches substituting for personal feelings and insight. Since you do have interesting feelings, you just need to spend some time delving into them. (Example cliches: "wracking his brain", "chilled to the bone", "dull roar", "corners of his mind", "flood of memories".