Reviews for A Rouge's Tale
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Are you ever going to update?
OakheadLord chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
Did you make up the fire breathing thing?
fgh chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
You are not the only dragonlord ok? What about that guy in Oaklorewith the gray dragon, or Spelchure?
sabrinadiamond chapter 17 . 2/3/2010
wow, is Olapen acting as a double agent? Or hypnosis by the evil Pharaoh? That's really cool! I've always wanted that to happen. I would like it if she turned against the others next chapter, or got convinced she was an Sekhmet assassin - xD

PS: Update soon!
Illidan Stormrage chapter 17 . 10/31/2009
This owns. Just continue please
Known chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
DUDE WHY DID YOU CHOSE TO BE A PIRATE THEY WANT TO USE THE WIND DRAGON ORB TO GO FASTER ON SHIPS WHY OKAY SORRY IT BECAUSE I'M A NINJA I HATE PIRATES GOOD STORY SEEYA.
Forgotten Memories of Night chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
Oh *sweatdrop* yay _ It was just the first chappy then lol. Sorry _ that was cool. (the story I mean) xD ROFL at the ending.
Forgotten Memories of Night chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Awesome! I like it so far, but just to let you know (although you were probably informed before), but it's Artix, not Atrix. _ ((forgive me for twitching when I read his name spelled wrong)) *sweatdrop* which is unusual for me but... lol
blackrogue123 chapter 17 . 6/20/2009
This chapter didn't suck at all and I competely understand having a hard time trying to motivate yourself to write this. I'm personally ecstatic to see this new update, and I thought it was just plain awesome. The humo in here made me laugh harder than I have in a good while, and it's always neat t see how you put your own little spin on the Dragonfable storyline _

If you do need any help with your writing, I'l be more than happy to assist anyway I can.
eyelovefantasy chapter 17 . 6/19/2009
That didn't suck. I found it very funny. Shadow Tamer seems too be getting better at impersonating Alex. Also, I liked the parts where people got attacked by Jojo. Not so innocent as she looks, eh?
StarryGateway chapter 17 . 6/18/2009
I'm still watching! XD Reading these chapters reminds me of when I went through this quest in DragonFable with Kitsune and Shadow. Such an annoying quest but you make me laugh about it and believe me I haven't been in the happiest of moods.

Thanks for helping me smile. :) I mean it.
Yread chapter 16 . 5/24/2009
Firstly actually let Alex score. (not with jojo with like Olapen or Robina, maybe Thursday.)

Kill JOjo or get rid of her she's the worst charactwr in the story, I think me and my friends will stop reading this soon if she stays.

Have alex have sex with Olapen or Robina, maybe Thursday or all three. fun
Yread chapter 12 . 5/23/2009
Name: Nex

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Looks: Short black hair, tanned skin, black juumpsuit.

Personality: Reckless, great pilot, likes villan girls, (sad I know) some how manages to carry al his enormasy amount of equippment in his tiny pack.

Class: Pilot Commander

Weapons: On self: duel black blasters,chick hypnotiser (uses often). On mech: flamer, rockits.

Mecha: Hades65342

Anything else: Girls go crazy over him (when hypnotised) and [add smutty remark here] him a lot.

PLEASE O SEX SCENE WITH HIM AND HOT GIRL
Yread chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Name:

Age:

Gender: Male

Looks: Dark hair, tanned skin, Death knight suit

Personality: Likes Death, witnessing pain/tourture, cause of mayhem, Insane hatred for cute things but hits on any pretty girl he meets and while around them denys all of the above.

Class: Necromancer/Deathnight

Weapons: Doom axe, doom daggers.

Anything else: Hates good guys but will occasionally assit when facing enemys such as Serpucha, Zorbak or any other villan wannabes.

Pets: Dark wolf, Cerburis puppy
I HAVE NO NAME chapter 16 . 5/22/2009
Very good! When is the next one comming? Put the Thursday quests in. More Robina as well, make Alex up with her. That would be exciting courtship.