Reviews for Dragon Pox Effects
cute
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Haha, so funny! I loved it :D
acciolove-x chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This was really good, I loved it!
the ketchup queen chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
Okay, so I know that this is totally a long time after you've posted the one shot, but sometimes I like to just go back and read some old ones I may have skipped over, etc. Anyway, I can't BELIEVE you didn't finish this story because it's totally AMAZING and SO well-written (I mean, a few word drops and stuff, but overall, it's a hell of a lot better than a bunch of other ones I've read and most of the essays kids in my advanced English class write!)Needless to say, I'd love to know how it ends because it is so unbelievably creative and fantastic AND such a cliff hanger!
coca.cola.916 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
i liked it! too bad you abandoned your fics. well at least your still writing!

R E Z I A chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Aww!I loved it!Lily and James belong .
claude chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
This is a really great story! You're an amazing writer and I hope you keep it up! :)
Owl of the Night chapter 4 . 5/4/2008
O! The mysteries awaken! Can't wait for an update. This story is so sad, yet enticing at the same time. Lily and James were doing so well! They kissed at the wedding, managed to get along fairly well, and Lily even complemented him, but it was all ruined! *muttering* stupid pillows...

-Jillian
Polyethene Pam chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
love this story... thinking of updating it anytime soon?
Lily008 chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
I really love this story! It's one of my favorites! Please update soon, and keep up the great work! I love how you've written the chemistry between James and Lily!
greeneyedwickeddragon chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
I love your story! Please write more?
redredreglasses chapter 4 . 1/18/2008
Yay! New chapter! ]

so... keep updating!

can't wait to see what happens next!

redglasses
siriusforeva chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
Very good chapter!
MatoakaWilde chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
omg the ending was so cute and funny. I could really relate to the part when he lays on top of her hair, lol.
MatoakaWilde chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
Yeah I really liked the Snape bit. :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »