Reviews for What They Used To Be
hopewithfeathers chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
OMG So cute! :) I love it!
waquas chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I really love your work, I miss your stories...come back to us, write Huddy again.
Dr.Olga chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
WOW. This was excellent. I really liked the way you wrote this!
thevigilante15 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I love this!
Carraways chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Great fic! It was very in was just the right mixture of sadness with hope near the end.I really liked it.
Merlynnod chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
This is one of the most lovely and realistic House/Cuddy/Baby peices I've ever read. The relationship between the two of them is perfectly realized, and the flow and wording is exceptional. Just the right mix of sarcasm and grief and tenderness, really, really lovely.

Definitely going down as a favorite. :)
Carla Fox chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I know this is going to sound silly, because this is a perfect one piece fanfic but... would you considere a second part? you wrote such a IC House and I wonder, just wonder, how could be a House a dad... I read some fics where House was a dad and I didn't buy it, but you have the power! LOL, you can write a more in character House! well, in any case... AMAZING fanfic, I love it, honestly... great job!
insanehouseaddict chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Hey are you continuing with this story cause I really think you should. I really liked this first chapter.

Please continue!
gingham-frocks-rock chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Please tell me there is more of this! I thought it was brilliant, so well written, a joy to read. I'm very interested in your characterisation of House - possibly the most realistic portrayal I've so far found in House fanfic.
Veiga chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This is definately something worth continuing!
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
So beautiful. You are a very talented writer, I hope you write more House fics,

SmilinStar x
Alias424 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I loved this - all of it - but this especially: "He dreamed of ketamine and the way it tasted to his blood cells, of sunshine through lace, of a blue-eyed child with a stare so curious it could take paint off walls."

What a gorgeous sentence. Fantastic imagery - the way all those things somehow fit so well together without really fitting at all... Beautifully done.
Bubbles chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
i love it! it was so cute, i love how he called her and i am wondering if we will get more of this story or if it is a one shot? i hope not i like it and want more! soon! please!
ButterNJam chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This is really good! I can't wait for more! Keep writing.
Tidwell chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Beautifully written. Thanks for this.