Reviews for Solipsism
feralhand chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
The best part of reading this had to be chapter 3, when Rogue starts to doubt if the hallucinations are really hallucinations.

My first reaction was to guesstimate where the story would go in either circumstance; and I realized, the way you've done it, it could go either way and be believable.

So that's when I started to have doubts about which world was real and which was imagined. What do you call that — organic empathy for a character? The last piece of chapter 7 punctuates the question (which world was real?), but for me, you pulled it off in chapter 3. Brilliantly done.
Payton-Hale chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Loved the story! Very unique and well thought out... Kind of a freaky concept to...
IllyriaFred chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
A Rogue version of "Normal Again" really cool how well she fits to it.
KellyAnn chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
My dear ishandahalf, I'm currently writhing in agony here! :( do you mean to say, that the Essex/Raven hallucination is actually... Real? Did Rogue (because I refuse to believe that she is the obviously insane Anna Marie, as that would result in an massive explosion in my head similar to if I divided by zero) really lose her sanity? What happened to Apocalypse? Help! *explosion*
KellyAnn chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Ah. Apocalypse. Lordy, tis' be why they all say I would be a suckish detective. Oh well.

Looks like I got my Romy wish after all... Kind of.
KellyAnn chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Gasp! This keeps getting darker and darker... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Romy, but it seems as likely as Wolverine voluntarily wearing a bright purple spangled tutu... Don't ask me where that came from.

I'm guessing Dr Sinister has something to do with this? Mind, I'm only at chapter four. Well, I'll get back to reading now... Peace out!
ALLREMS chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
omg is this when mesmero gets rogue to touch everyone to help apocolypse. I have to say it fits perfectly.
ALLREMS chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
loved how essex is the doctor

could u imagine rogue believing her vision and start to believe that she's a normal schizo girl at a ward and not rogue untouchable xmen mutant girl? hmmm they both sound kinda crazy but since they are in a cartoon and in comics imma gonna go with mutant being a better choice.
ALLREMS chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Gambit makes even the worst of times seem funny for some reason. I love Scott and Remy's almost fight and Rogue on the floor to top it off.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Interesting... never seen that btvs episode before but for evo it almost sounded like an experience Wanda could of had. But I don't think she ever absorbed her so anyway great read.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
I just had to come back and review this story again, cuz GUESS WHAT! I actually got to use the word "solipsism" in my everyday life!

-Ace

P.S. I already read the story then reviewed chapter 7, but it wouldn't let me do it again so I had to do it on this chap.!
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
This story was great!

-Ace
reluctantpartner chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
I have this terrible feeling that the one in italics is real and the other isn't. Gosh, that's a horrible thought, huh?
CaraM chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
not as much Romy action as I would have expected coming from you, but still entertaining. That is one of my favorite episodes of Buffy and I think it translated well here. (just a question: do you dig Spike as much as I do? I think he's a lot like Gambit, the accent, bad boy thing...it works for me:) Good job;-)
gabsta chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
fantastic story. sorry where i was i did not have a great connection so i was too impatient to review. i have almost no idea which world is real.