Reviews for Lean On Me Now
kris chapter 10 . 7/20/2009
Nicely done. I love the fact that in this story it was JD taking care of Dr. Cox and not the other way around.
phantomviola chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Yay! I love this story! (I've read the whole thing, but I didn't want to stop to review. This story was addictive with a capital D.)

Phoebe-Jeebies chapter 10 . 10/10/2008
I thought that this story was great right up to chapter 9. But I didn't like chapter 10. I feel like you've ended the story way too abruptly. Chapters 1-9 were so great but chapter 10 . . . i think this story needed at LEAST 5 more chapters.

But other then the last chapter, it was really, really great! I've put it on my favourites list, lol.
Failariel Pallanen chapter 10 . 4/12/2008
great story, although it would have been more believable if JD were the one raped (although, that has already been done to death) but anywho, fab story. any chance of a sequel?
madamwolf chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
I just recently got into Srubs fics and i am so happy this was one of the first stories I read I loved it. I really, really did I thought it was great. And I'm going to add it to my angst C2.
scruby chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
That's it? uh! I loved this story so much! I;m sorrty it ended but it had a really good end. Sorry for not commenting on the last chapters but they were all great.
Rocket MS17 chapter 9 . 7/9/2007
Ok, appearently I can only post one review per chapter, so I shall post this question as number nine even though it regards the entire story.

How is a guy raped?

Yeah, I'm not incredibly bright, but still...
XAngst-PrincessX chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
Awesome! Thanks so much for the great story!
Frozenstill chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
Good ending, I think you got across all the things that needed clearing up such as Cox confronting JD about what he knew, and JD asking if he'd been to the police. Good story, look forward to reading more from you.
Rocket MS17 chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
-intense applauding-

Ver-her-ry good, ma'am!

-is currently braindead because she needs to update her own Scrubs fiction but seriosly doesn't feel like it. xD-
shaunasaurus rex chapter 8 . 7/7/2007
This is such a great fic! Could I plz be your beta? It sounds like fun! :D
Kabbie007 chapter 9 . 7/1/2007
Ah... well, wow. Interesting. I dunno if anyone that actually had that kind of thing happen to 'em would be able to just I dunno... go back into the room that it happened in.

Bah, what do I know. Nice chapter; I'll be looking foreward to seeing how the rest of this story ends!
mychemicalromancefreak29 chapter 9 . 7/1/2007
Liked it and hope you are going to continue with it soon. Can't wait to read more of the story, your'e a good writer. I like how you got the perspective of both Dr. Cox and J.D. It was really good.
Kabbie007 chapter 8 . 7/1/2007
Ironic. Just today, I pulled a piece of glass out of my foot from god knows how long ago. Meh. My skin had healed over the glass so I had... ah, never mind. Reviewing to a story really isn't the place to be talking about glass. Anyway, I really liked this chapter. I'm kind of bummed out that there is only one more, and after I read that one I'll have to wait for you to update. I'm impatient, for me, waiting is like death.

Anyway, it's about 2:00 in the morning near where I'm at, so I suppose this whole... only one more chapter left to read before you're all caught up thing works out good.

Wow. I just ranted. My bad.
Kabbie007 chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
Elliot might be a blond-haired kinda slow gal, but somehow, she always seems to have some really important things to teach to JD. I think it's iroinc, because most of the time, she's just... a little crazy, but she's got that serious side to her that almost makes her seem like a whole different person/character. Oh well, I'm kind of glad that you captured that part of her in this fic. It's a lot more in-character than I've seen with some other fics.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »