Reviews for Sergeant Garcia: The Dumbest Man In Los Angeles?
Me chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
In Fairbanks second Zorro film, Don Q, the character Garcia was based on, Sgt Gonzalez, reached the rank of Colonel...

Begs the question: Is Corporel Reyes all that stupid too?
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I love that. Garcia is so much a part of the show I don't think it would have done as well without him
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
i like it!
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I’ve read this several times…I’m not sure why I never left a review before. This is an excellent character piece. I’m always happy to find stories that treat Garcia as more than a big, dumb soldier. :-) He’s an incredibly sweet man and I love seeing him regarded with intelligence and care. The background you developed for him is perfect.

This is a gem of a story. I wish you’d write more for Disney’s Zorro. :-)
Sprite3 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
wow I just loved this story! Great idea, well written, sweet. It's one of my favorites now!
Parappapa chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Ahah I just LOVED this wink at Garcia!
Tom chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
This is an iteresting character study of Sgt. Garcia. It might also explain why Zorro he sometimes is willing to work with Zorro at times. The description also fits that of Sgt. Shultz in "Hogan's Heroes."
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I loved this story, there needs to be more Disney fics written! I really saw the man in a different light, I didn't think of all the points that you brought up in this awesome fic!
SmithCrafter chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Unique! I like it.
Gabriela-chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
Cool! I've always liked Sergeant Garcia and felt a little sorry for him. This has given me a whole new perspective on him...thank you for doing such a nice thing for the sergeant!

I especially liked the backstory you gave him, about his father being educated in the mission and teaching his sons.

Memorable quotes:

"They would not recognize the big, fat dumb sergeant of today as the too intelligent boy they had known."

"It was time for another chase of the fox by a hound that was far smarter than the fox believed him to be...A hound working hard, in his own way, to protect his master's prey."
rugrat0357 chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
This is a wonderful perspective on Sargent. Garcia. I admit that I wouldn't have really thought of it. Though I do see the wisdom in the sargents hiding what he knows, and now that I think about it. I can see the many little clues that I missed. Thanks for this wonderful fic, and point of view. That shows the loveable Sargent in a whole new light.
Aeris Tiniel Mirime chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Wow - that's a cool new perspective on Sgt. Garcia
Robin4 chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
As always, I love your work! Do you have a web page or stories anywhere else? I'd love to read more!