Reviews for Corsa di Tempo
eureka chapter 16 . 6/5
wonderful
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 16 . 5/30
I love it!
(Sneer) Never apologise to the ginger trollop, she deserves to be shoved, especially if it involves that
scum brother of hers, the weasel...
Nikki Pond chapter 1 . 4/21
sister? That's surprising
Guest chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
I think u r contridicting yourself in the story, first u said hermione was from beaxbatons(?sp) then u said she's from salem, and u said she was tom riddles sister but a muggleborn. This story makes no sense.
Kim chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
I have to admit I don't like such sweet tom/ hermione stories, but yours was brilliant. Thank you so much!
Rosaroma chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
I love that he made her feel safe. Harry and Ron nostalgia :)
Rosaroma chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Oh my gosh, Hagrid! Nearly every Potter fic I read leaves him out. Thank you for including him. :D
Rosaroma chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
It seems appropriate that time travel wouldn't leave you feeling fresh. Nice chapter.
Rosaroma chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I like the way you have laid the start of the plot out. It's not too rushed and poor Hermione, all that grief.
Emily chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
This story was amazing!
Quantumphysica chapter 16 . 4/21/2013
Oh, that ending! 3
I loved so many little details about this story. By example that Harry was in agony each time Tom felt heartbroken... I suppose it's a good thing "Lord Voldemort" never had someone to feel heartbroken over before xD
The plot was nice, although I wasn't particularly fond of the plot twist with the kidnapping and all, it seems unlikely that Mandy and Abraxas would work together in my idea. But that's kinda my only point of critic, further I found it a lovely read ;)
morbid17 chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
there is something about hermione not being scared of tom that is off putting to me but that's just me. I guess i like more darker fanfictions when it comes to tom .. I like him more of a sadist xD and powerful
morbid17 chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
i feel like hermoine's character is a bit too cocky and tom riddle should of been more guarded in my opinion. You are making it seem like she was messing with draco rather then the future dark lord.
mxn1fan chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
YOU DO KNOW THAT THIS IS THE FIRST EVER TOMXHERMIONE STORY I'VE EVER RIGHT AND THIS IS ONE IS SO FCUKIN AWESOME! THIS MADE ME WANT TO READ SO MUCH MORE! IM IN LOVE!