Reviews for Warm
Crazycolorz5 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I really got a warm feeling from this story. Then I remembered that the one the the first things Jade says to Dist in the game is something like 'I don't know any Jade with such poor taste in friends.' Totally ruined the warm, fuzzy moment.
Rainmy chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
it made me feel warm too,and as we know,he did stay (:
bibliophileemily chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
This story is appropriately named, as it gives the reader lots of warm fuzzies.

I can't imagine Jade actually being nice, but it's an adorable thought to think he is nice only to Saphir.
Junipertree chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Aw. ...that's about all I'm capable of saying right now. :D
DrivenbyCoffee chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Really cute. I liked it a lot. I hope you make more Jade/Dist fictions.
Meowzy-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Aw... That was just... aw... So cute! So very very cute! I loved it so much! The writing style was wonderful and the characterization was perfect and... Aw... It's definitely going on my faves list!
fate repeated chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
As well-written as this is, I have to disagree with Jade being so hospitable. At least the Jade I have in my mind wouldn't go as far. Hee hee. Anyway! This is, overall, a very nice fic! 8D
Cookie chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I think this is the first story I've ever read about Jade and Dist's childhood where Saphir wasn't abused by Jade in some sadistic way. It was absolutely adorable and very plausible. I can certainly see a moment like this being a valid reason why Dist regarded his childhood with Jade as their "Golden Era".
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
That was adorable, though only 'cause they're little-personally. But really, I've never taken a fancy towards Dist at all, but I think you've managed to bring out a good side in him. I guess I should say a more 'humane' side to the guy.

That, and I just got past defeating Nebilim in the game (second play-through), and there's a scene in which you can hear little Jade and little Dist talking, so that made this whole story all the more cuute! :3
SeekingSolaceProject chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
aws, that was so cute...too bad penoy(spelled wrong, I just know it) wasn't in there...the three of them are so funny!
WindyRen chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Hey, not bad. Pretty good. ;p It's a little creepy with the two being together but hey, I can manage.
MiningforDreams chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
AH! That was so satisfying. The world needs more fluffy jade/dist. That was perfect. So cute, and heart wrenching at the same time. It makes perfect sense.

I love it :3