Reviews for Selfish
flower chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was cool!
quinnalyn chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Great little ficlet! Especially because this is SO Mikami...
Deacol chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
ah, that was very nice. eheh, lols, they're related! o I guess that's a possibility, they both have uniquely shaped black hair
johnnyd2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
More Mikami! The love triangle between L, Light, and Mikami was sweet.
Seth chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I LOVE this! Excellent work!
Dark Mican chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
O.O

sugoi

(I actually havent finished watching death note because (waks head on the tv) Its all the tv's fault!

It doesnt want me to watch it so it hides the remote!

-growls-

anyway,

Is really Mikami L's rela5ive or something?

-grin-

updtae!

or I'll steal Light, L Near,Mikami from you!1\

Muahahaa
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
It's twisted how Mikami killed his older brother just to be with Light, but at the same time I can definitely see that happening. It fits Mikami's personality. I enjoyed reading this one-shot. I love reading Mikami/Light, but there's not a whole lot of it out there. So thank you for writing some. :)
DeathNote Fan chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
...Yep, Mikami's nuts. So it's in character. :D

Frankly, I always wondered if Near was L's bastard son or something... *glances around* if that's canon in volume 12, don't spoil it. :) But Mikami being L's brother? O_O that's a new one.

I'm surprised that Mikami waited TWO YEARS to use the Death Note. Knowing Canon-Mikami, he'd use it... wait, he'd only use it after his mother's death. I always wondered...

Head, meet desk. I figured out EXACTLY where you got the half-Shinigami theory from! Mikami had that odd 'coincidence' where those people he wanted dead DIED. Of COURSE! Heck, I'm amazed I didn't think of that one... *headdesk headdesk headdesk* Geez, there could be a fic where Mikami was some sort of Shinigami changeling, you know... "Dress this Shinigami kid up as a human, trade him for a dead kid, watch the fun." Sort of a pre-Ryuk thing, or maybe even Ryuk acting several years early... Geez, I have to stop talking. Feel free to use that idea... *claps hands slowly* fangirl theories are good for the fanfic writer's soul.

Crackpairing, my hated characters. Mikami does freaking WORSHIP Light, and Light can make the people who worship him love him. After all, Misa, Takada... Mikami. Just another addition to Light's Kira-worshipper harem. :) Whee. Light's quite the womanizer, after all... if the game had lasted any longer, he might have become a... um... man-izer out of need for more supporters. O_o. Um, anyway, I like your DeathNote fics! WRITE MORE! :3

-Just another Death-Note fan

-Another DeathNote fan
frigginA chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
O_O I never thought of them as related before. This is such an interesting concept! Wow...I can totally see Mikami as the jealous type too. In fact, I've had this idea floating around in my head of Mikami killing L because of jealousy for quite awhile now. Zomg...this fic was like the total awesomeness. It's almost the exact scenario of what I imagined...just slightly different. :Worships: Thank you for writing this!