Reviews for Today Is All We Have
TanjaO chapter 64 . 9/29/2013
Wow! What a fantastic story! I truly enjoyed reading it and just could not put it down. I am looking forward tonreading your other stories :-)
steadfast chapter 39 . 3/7/2013
It's been quite a while since I first read this exceptional story. It is still just as wonderful! Whatever the reason you no longer write, I sincerely hope it changes soon. Your stories truly brighten my life.
fanka77 chapter 64 . 3/12/2012
Sweet! :)
The Kerl chapter 57 . 11/23/2010
As soon as I read the title for the chapter, I went "OH CRAP this can't be good." LOVE this story!
The Kerl chapter 45 . 11/22/2010
OH NO I hope they don't adopt him!
ainokea2810 chapter 57 . 6/1/2010
Read this story awhile back and I'm glad I found it again. Beautifully written!
JoLeigh chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Honestly, this has been the first story I've read here in a good couple years. I must say, I couldn't have picked a better one to start back with. Great choice of descriptive words and details. It'll take me awhile to get through the rest of your story, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.
Potterworm chapter 64 . 6/19/2009
You're a fantastic writer. This story was entertaining, filled with interesting twists and turns. I have only one small critique - I would've expected Jack to have some fears about becoming a father after his son, Charlie's, death. Maybe not a major problem, but I think it would've warranted a discussion between Sam and Jack. Still, a great story.
lareinaSelena chapter 64 . 8/5/2008
I couldn't resist leaving review #1500! This was a really awesome story; excellent job! I loved every minute.
Anonymous chapter 64 . 6/5/2008
Great job!
Emowyen chapter 64 . 5/7/2008
aw.. i loved your story..so many great twists and turns and great characters. You do a great job writing for each character. hehe..maybe you could write a Stargate Atlantis fanfic for McKay and Keller...not many out there yet and I think you would do great...hehe anyway enough of my begging. Great job! can't wait to read more of yuor stories!
Emowyen chapter 46 . 5/6/2008
I pushed the little button! lol...i love your story! You are a great writer. I loved how Sam tricked the Queen. I laughed so hard when Sam said "Indeed" and then was gone. That was great! Can't wait to finish reading this story. I am hooked on your writing.
Celwen chapter 64 . 2/12/2008
"Friends, family, love … after all, that’s why they’d saved the earth so many times, why freedom was so precious."

Wonderful truth. Thank you for this beatiful final chapter and for this wonderful story.
Celwen chapter 55 . 2/12/2008
“Ishta said, ‘There comes a time when every woman decides what is truly at the center of her life. If a man is involved he must understand and accept her decision.’”

Love this. I wish my parents can see that the same is true for me...

However, I love this story. I know that it's complete, so maybe my review is useless...but still, I wish to tello you I simply love this story, very well written, and also with good new characters. I appreciate how you speak about your own characters past, lives and thoughts. Thank you for this story, now I'm going toread the last chapters...
No Destiny chapter 22 . 2/7/2008
Hi! I'm working my way through your story but I had to say how much I love it so far. And as a fellow knitter I totally get the yarn comment on this chapter :)

Liz