Reviews for Today Is All We Have
kitkat84 chapter 64 . 3/13
I've only just found this airy but thank you for writing it!
LVB chapter 64 . 8/30/2014
I was looking for a sizeable story to sink my teeth into- I read this over three nights! Thank you for sharing it :)
Sanctuaria chapter 64 . 7/18/2014
Just spent a couple hours reading your story, and it was totally worth it. You're a good writer and you must know the SG-1 characters inside and out to capture their voices as perfectly as you do. I know it's been many years since you finished this fic, and I sincerely hope you eventually got around to watching all of those SGA episodes (they really are great!) This is a wonderful story, just thought you should be reminded of that :)
hedwiggins chapter 62 . 7/4/2014
How is Cassie not present at the wedding? :)
mary a chapter 64 . 6/6/2014
Just found this again ...was only partially written before...and pretty much read the whole story straight through. Great story! Thanks for all the time and energy u put into it!
TanjaO chapter 64 . 9/29/2013
Wow! What a fantastic story! I truly enjoyed reading it and just could not put it down. I am looking forward tonreading your other stories :-)
steadfast chapter 39 . 3/7/2013
It's been quite a while since I first read this exceptional story. It is still just as wonderful! Whatever the reason you no longer write, I sincerely hope it changes soon. Your stories truly brighten my life.
fanka77 chapter 64 . 3/12/2012
Sweet! :)
The Kerl chapter 57 . 11/23/2010
As soon as I read the title for the chapter, I went "OH CRAP this can't be good." LOVE this story!
The Kerl chapter 45 . 11/22/2010
OH NO I hope they don't adopt him!
ainokea2810 chapter 57 . 6/1/2010
Read this story awhile back and I'm glad I found it again. Beautifully written!
JoLeigh chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Honestly, this has been the first story I've read here in a good couple years. I must say, I couldn't have picked a better one to start back with. Great choice of descriptive words and details. It'll take me awhile to get through the rest of your story, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.
Potterworm chapter 64 . 6/19/2009
You're a fantastic writer. This story was entertaining, filled with interesting twists and turns. I have only one small critique - I would've expected Jack to have some fears about becoming a father after his son, Charlie's, death. Maybe not a major problem, but I think it would've warranted a discussion between Sam and Jack. Still, a great story.
lareinaSelena chapter 64 . 8/5/2008
I couldn't resist leaving review #1500! This was a really awesome story; excellent job! I loved every minute.
Anonymous chapter 64 . 6/5/2008