Reviews for Never Mind
TheInfiniteCanvas chapter 17 . 8/3
YOOOOOOOU...HAVE ESSENTIALLY CONVERTED ME TO HIJITAE! I love this couple now. I absolutely loved this story and everyone's characterization in it! I know that feel bro. Gorilla-sensei stays dangling hijitae in front of us, teasing us with random details and scenes. You left off on such a suspenseful note! If you're still writing, I'd love to read what's next!
trafalgarlaw55 chapter 17 . 3/9
Hello, i hope you're doing well
I really love your fiction and hijitae
I hope you are going to continue it because seriously it's awesome
8579 chapter 16 . 3/6
I love your work!
8579 chapter 14 . 3/6
This is unexpected and so funny
8579 chapter 12 . 3/6
Hijikata and Tae are so made for each other
ariesta25 chapter 17 . 2/23
Continous please
8579 chapter 7 . 2/22
I love this! The story is so well-done and the couple is adorable. Great work!

8579 chapter 6 . 2/21
8579 chapter 1 . 2/19
This is AWESOME! Great job!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/25/2015
Awwwww :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Hello, i know that you haven'y updated this story for such a long time , but could you at least give an ending for this fic?
zanarkands chapter 17 . 1/15/2015
hello! so, i just read this in one sitting, and i really love what you have so far! tbh, i just started watching gintama, but i had to pause at ep81 and hunt for fic because that scene between these two was So Much! the highlight of the episode to me honestly!

anyway, i love your portrayal of both hijikata and tae and how you make their relationship develop so naturally from all those little interactions they have. and the way you incorporate their scenes together from the animanga into your fic is so well done, and i can't wait to see the ones i've yet to see! i also enjoy the way you balance the humor, romance, and drama all together (the bento! the umbrella! the handkerchief. the handkerchieeef ;_;)

and as for the recent chapter - oooooh my gosh. kondo's feelings and all the internal conflict when he finally found out wow. you really nailed his reaction; i could totally except him going from totally serious to full out bawling. i really love the dialogue between sougo, hijikata, and kondo here too! and oh gosh otae pretending the handkerchief didn't matter, and hijikata finally figuring out where he went wrong aah. ;_; "His skin burned and the handkerchief, under the lapel of his jacket, seemed to scorch straight through to his heart. That yellow tulip in the corner." i really love that line goosh.

i'm not super sure if you're still active on this site, but i just wanted to let you know that this fic definitely made my day, and i'm 100% plummeting to hijitae hell - hook line and sinker - bc of this. i look forward to see more from you if you update! take care, and thank you so much for the wonderful fic! :)
Emma3mikan chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
Continous please
Maplerivers chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
it's my guilty pleasure now, so don't talk to anyone akay author -san...

i'll read the rest of the chapter.

anyway, Togorou will be the Aniki, fearfull aniki.
BatChiappe chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
To tell the truth I never thinked Toshi and Tae as a paring, I like Otae very much and all I want for Toshi, after all he passed through, is to be happy. But THIS. This is... is so... so... so PERFECT! ()
Oh, my... I can't even... I love Kondo, that's the only thing I regret about this couple.
Your story is so well written and the characters are so IC!
PLEASE, update soon! I've become addicted to this fic!
I can't freaking wait to know! ( ;;)

P.s. Sorry for my English (/)