Reviews for Never Mind
Awwwww :3
Hello, i know that you haven'y updated this story for such a long time , but could you at least give an ending for this fic?
zanarkands chapter 17 . 1/15
hello! so, i just read this in one sitting, and i really love what you have so far! tbh, i just started watching gintama, but i had to pause at ep81 and hunt for fic because that scene between these two was So Much! the highlight of the episode to me honestly!

anyway, i love your portrayal of both hijikata and tae and how you make their relationship develop so naturally from all those little interactions they have. and the way you incorporate their scenes together from the animanga into your fic is so well done, and i can't wait to see the ones i've yet to see! i also enjoy the way you balance the humor, romance, and drama all together (the bento! the umbrella! the handkerchief. the handkerchieeef ;_;)

and as for the recent chapter - oooooh my gosh. kondo's feelings and all the internal conflict when he finally found out wow. you really nailed his reaction; i could totally except him going from totally serious to full out bawling. i really love the dialogue between sougo, hijikata, and kondo here too! and oh gosh otae pretending the handkerchief didn't matter, and hijikata finally figuring out where he went wrong aah. ;_; "His skin burned and the handkerchief, under the lapel of his jacket, seemed to scorch straight through to his heart. That yellow tulip in the corner." i really love that line goosh.

i'm not super sure if you're still active on this site, but i just wanted to let you know that this fic definitely made my day, and i'm 100% plummeting to hijitae hell - hook line and sinker - bc of this. i look forward to see more from you if you update! take care, and thank you so much for the wonderful fic! :)
Emma3mikan chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
Continous please
Maplerivers chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
ohmaigad...
it's my guilty pleasure now, so don't talk to anyone akay author -san...
ohmaigad...

i'll read the rest of the chapter.

anyway, Togorou will be the Aniki, fearfull aniki.
BatChiappe chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
OMG.
To tell the truth I never thinked Toshi and Tae as a paring, I like Otae very much and all I want for Toshi, after all he passed through, is to be happy. But THIS. This is... is so... so... so PERFECT! ()
Oh, my... I can't even... I love Kondo, that's the only thing I regret about this couple.
Your story is so well written and the characters are so IC!
PLEASE, update soon! I've become addicted to this fic!
I can't freaking wait to know! ( ;;)

P.s. Sorry for my English (/)
Avrilayn chapter 17 . 12/25/2013
Ahhh! plz continue!
The Wumbologist chapter 17 . 12/22/2013
Ah man, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw an update for this today! I'm so glad you published this chapter! I think you captured the characters perfectly; I especially love how you portrayed Kondo. Badass one minute then an emotional wreck the next... You captured him and the dynamic between the three Shinsengumi perfectly.

Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Garowyn chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more. After your ending note, I had to go and read the latest Gintama chapter. I really hope Sorachi gives us more moments!
zane chapter 17 . 12/20/2013
It took a long time for Hijikata to realize his mistake. Poor kondo :)))
guest chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
please continue the story :( I hope you'll be able to finish the story...It would be a waste not to finish this wonderful fic. :(
Kachipan chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
Ahhhhhhh, I really want to know what would happend next.
afterfourteenyears chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
*cries* this is a fic sent from heaven. I really enjoyed reading :) you have satisfied my thirst for hiji x tae... But i also want more! I hope you'll continue this story. It's amazing... In character and the way you developed their relationship is so original... So gintama... :p it's completely awesome!
milk88 chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
waaah! please update. just when things are getting so good. i want more!
Onna chapter 16 . 12/25/2012