Reviews for The Darkness Inside of Me
GreenEyes09 chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
Great story.
zou chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
I only just found this story and I loved it. I wish more people wrote about Booth being the one who needs comforting and understanding. It always seems that he is the one taking care of Brennen, but in fact, he has probably experienced more personal trauma than she has.

Hope to see more stories of this nature and quality.
KEHC chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
My favorite Bones story of all time. It makes my chest squeeze every time I read it. Thank you.
TheLifeILive chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
It's nice to see Bones in the role of the comforter for a change. Great job!

Leah
notmagnificent chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
*pokes button* *is fascinated* YAY! Cute, but I'm still waiting for the angst.

*pokes but-
mendenbar chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
FFN is a pain in the anatomy. I am currently re-reading all your loverly works posted here at your profile (some authors are worth the effort - hello, Worth!) and wanted to comment upon this one again but I reviewed the 4th chapter some time past and it wouldn't let me do it again so I had to find another chapter that I HADN'T reviewed yet! Sigh.

I, too, am an angst and Boothpast addict. You do a wonderful and evocative job of exploring it. I hope you will do more. I am also enjoying your current collaborations. Thanks for entertaining me so well.
wildroeschen chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
So she knows. She kind of wants to protect him and makes a final decision... This really was angsty.
wildroeschen chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
Bones has no idea what is haunting him and what caused this behaviour.
wildroeschen chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
There are so many horrible memories. I suppose Booth should visit a shrink. Or did he? I ponder if he will tell Bones something about this horror he lived through.
bones junkie4life chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
wow. really wow. you write so well, i wish i could write like you. great job once again. seriously.
bb-4ever chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
wow powerful tough subject. well written. glad bones came through for him and went in to him and held him like he needed but was to scared to ask - look forward to other fics.
bbandgsr chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
short and sweet! loking forward to the next chapter but sad it's nearly over
mendenbar chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
Wonderfully tight story. Sorry to see it end, though. But more would probably have been too much and spoiled the tension and release you built up too. Write another.
ilovepeterpetrelli chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
great ending! I'm tearing up!
angel6.d chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
It really killed me on the inside to see Booth so afraid, but even more afraid to show any type of weakness. But I can tell you this; my water dams broke when I read that he finally broke down, and let it all out. It was really emotional to me, the scene where she was holding him, loving the feeling of her arms around him, the both of them, just clinging to each other, crying their hearts out.

I found the part where she was kissing his nose and slowly downward, and then she was rubbing circles on his arm, and she felt him relax. I loved that part of the chapter, it was so intimate, and just beautiful, without being too much, you know, well to me anyway.

Loved the promise at the end, and I’m glad he’s got Brennan by his side, to help him through, no matter what. Good for her.

Great work on this story! I loved it lots. It was definitely emotional, but great nonetheless.

-angel6