Reviews for The Trials of Pursuit
sweet.sonata chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
THis was so sweet and charming.. you should DEF write them some more! LMAO when she pointed to his foot!
azab chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
love it
Candyglue chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
This is so great! Amazing job!
notorrious chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
really good. you did fine for a cdfd fic. trust me cause my blows. but i loved it
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I have never read a story about either of these characters in any pairing at all. You have made me a fan! Good work!

-Jenn
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Great job. This concept of the 10 trials is innovative and done to perfection. This is my first time reading CedricxFleur, and though I dislike 'her', this story was a mini-masterpiece.

Great job with Fleur's broken, 'z' English (Kudos, because I would never have been able to pull that off). Z zare a fabulouz writerz. Did that come out okay?

I love you writing, and will continue to read whenever you post more stuff (I have much catching up to do for the Padded FeetFull Moon)...

*hugs* Happy Summer too!
Recycled Paper Addict chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
That was really good. You should write more of this.

Love

Rosie
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I think you wrote both characters very well. I loved Cedric's attempts to speak French and Fleur's indifference in the beginning, before she finally decides she misses him. Cute piece.
BlueIrishEyes chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Oh, I liked it. It was really cute how you wrote it in little snippets of either point of view. Cedric's French was adorable. It's funny - I just finished a Cedric/Hermione (another odd ship), so I know how you feel about characterizing Cedric. He's sort of difficult. You pulled it off well though. Good job!

BIE