Reviews for 24 Hours
Michiru's Mirror chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Man, BeecherKeller is really something, isn't it? However long its been since OZ ended, I still have yet to find a more fascinating couple anywhere on TV.

You got them perfectly, IMHO. Beecher's decision to die makes sense. He's no wimp, but there's only just so much a man can take, right? Who knows, maybe in Heaven/Hell BK won't have to be so guarded around each other! (And honestly, I think Keller's line about how God couldn't keep them out of Heaven together was meant to suggest something like this anyway.)

One little bit of criticism: It was difficult to tell who was talking when. Maybe you could separate Keller's lines from Beecher's by putting them in italics. The lines themselves were so good, so evocative, so showing them off to their best potential is a good idea, right?

Hope you write more BK.
JouChan chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Wa! You stopped at the best part. It's been a while since I've been here. I forgot how much I used to love this show. You've made the beginning really great. Please post soon. Best wishes. A really dedicated fan!