Reviews for Three Minutes After Midnight
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Aww.. (I seriously think I begin about half of my reviews like that. Such a softy)

I love those moments where we get to see the boys actually acting like boys, like brothers. They give me the warm fuzzys ;)
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Great story! I like it!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Aw...cute
NathMG chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
LOL! I really loved this. Great flashbacks and the ending was perfect. It's really great when Sam realizes how much Dean has done for him and then does something to show his appreciation. IMO - Dean is the one that raised Sam. Will there be more to this story? I hope so:-)
nerdlygeek chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
aw! So cute and sweet and yet still in character for the boys. I loved all the little flashback moments, especially the book one. And Sammy totally picked out the best "father's" day gift ever... ; ). Awesome job on a warm-fuzzy-feeling, big-grin-inducing fic!
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Ah! This was just so sweet! Lol, loved the mom and kids following Sammy everywhere despite his attempts to get away.

"He decided it was time to find Dean, if he didn’t soon he’d hear his name as a lost child over the loud speakers, not that that had ever happened before. Hell, it happened last month." Lol, I loved that line! Dean has definitely been a father to Sam and it was sweet that Sam decided to repay him with millions of peanut M&Ms. Great job!
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Love it on LJ, love it here, and we won't mention the place that shall not be mentioned. LOL.

Tracy
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Aw...that was gorgeous. I love it when Dean does the whole parental thing with Sammy so it was lovely to see Sam acknowledge it here.

And the idea of Sam's name being called out over the shop loud speaker system gave me a good giggle. Poor Sammy. LOL!
Deanlovr chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
so cute ! I loved it ! Thanks for the story !
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Hey, a little respect there! Ya gotta stretch those hard earned dollars. Do you think making money is just a game...er...anyway, stop whining.

I never liked waffles much. I think maybe I'll make them this morning and try them again. Leggo my Eggo! What!

Father! Don't kid yourself Sam! You didn't have a father. You had a sperm donor.

..if he didn't soon he'd hear his name soon as a lost child over the loud speakers...it happened last month. ROFL! I could so see Dean doing that to him!

"Whatya say we go find an all night bookstore?" LOL! God love him for trying! Sam couldn't have been easy at that age.

Ok, I have to agree! They should have a leash law for kids in stores!

"I need peanut M&M's all I can get for...Forty-eight twelve." That's it, Sammy! No shopping needed there! Perfect!

"Thanks Sammy"

Another great story! Also liked the teeny Wee!Chester's included.

Thank You.

Cat
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This made me giggle. Very, very cute. Great job.

Love,

~SLX~
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Very, very, cute.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
What a sweet little story! I love it. The flashbacks were really nice, and it fit so well into the series. Awesome!
SciFiNutTX chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Aw- that was sweet. Loved it!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
this was so sweet, i've always loved the idea of sam thinking of dean as a pseudo-father and thanking him for it, cuz you really get the impression thats how it was, also i love the guy at the counter giving sam the thumps up, that was really funny
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »