Reviews for Sunrise
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
interesting story
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
Fun! I love the friendship and the fluffiness! Complete? I kind of wish it isn't, but you could change its official status.
A9L9O8N7E chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
cute story, cant wait for more! please update asap!
confessions of a band geek chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
Love it so far! Please keep going!
StarsOfMystery chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
This is a cute story. Why'd you stop writing? I really like it. You should update. I mean it. Update or I'll come to your house and kill your cat lol.
sweetmaria4u chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
i totally love this story... Peter and claire's relationship is so cute...please update! I really want to see where this goes ;)
Vivalina chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
This story is amazing. Love it. I swear I've could seen Peter's smile when he is so in-character. The writing is pretty brilliant and that last chapter was up the good work!I can't wait for the next.

Andrea35 : you're right. The two names exist but in french,S├ębastien (with the accent on the first "e") is much more common than Sebastian.
shiny.bubbles chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
cute :)
shiny.bubbles chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
i rekn this is the best paire story i liek out of all of them .. im not sayng the others are CRAP .. its jst this wun, it got to me ;) bwahhaha love it !
shiny.bubbles chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
yu seem liek a very PAIRE fanatic ? ahahah ME TO XD neways , i love this story .. its going well :) every paire story rawks my panties !
fan chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
haha, yes! i love the dsc.
Ladywilde chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
Oh, I so adore this story. Peter n Claire are so cute esp. w/ the flirting which could easily be a brother/sister thing but we all know better ;) and Peter being jealous of Claire's lil' boyfriend. That was cute, would love to have seen Peter take her w. them. That would have been fun... lovely read!
smartieepants chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
Great update! I love Peter's friends. lol. I also love that Peter wanted to meet Sebastian, aw. He's so protective. P
Elliesmeow chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
Loved the back and forth between Claire and Peter. Very smooth and real. Not to mention funny. I usually get bored with a dialogue heavy chapter but you kept things fun.

Looking forward to the next part.

-Ellie
granga009 chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
Love his friends,great update :)