Reviews for Miserere Nobis
greetingsfrommaars chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
hmm. a title in Latin really suits D. Gray-man, in my opinion. I wish I knew more Latin...
that conversation... is just so sad and funny and perfect, again. and I love the ending. {I'll try to keep these reviews short, since clearly there will be an onslaught of them.]
Seras0Victoria chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
this was very sweet...just like allen and lenalee. the latin miserere means "have mercy" in the form a request and nobis" means "us." so it means "have mercy on us." you can also say "have pity on us"
waterlit chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
i like this - it's beautiful :D
Amaterasu-chan chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I did like it :):):)

Aww... The ending was so sweet :D. I really like seeign those two interact, no matter whether as lovers or just good friends. I loved it so much. You truly are the master of words :)
molotovmullet chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
ah...it would be great if you could build a story from a story like this...TvTah well. its a oneshot and you arent going to continue it so nvm. anyways, it was good
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Aww. That was so cute!

/Komui sat there whenever he could come, but he had learned quickly not to come at ten or at seven, because that was when Allen came, and there was no place for him when Allen was there./

Heh heh heh. That line cracked me up.

/The next morning, Linali came to see him./

*squeals* I love those two! You can really see the bond they have and how much they care for each other. Please write more!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
This is a cute and sad story. Please make some more. Allen and Lenalee forever.
Cupid's ichor chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Short and sweet. I could actually see this scene happening when/if they get back to HQ.

"...there was no place for him when Allen was there." That line kills.

-CI
mangafreak7793 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
thats was nice i enjoy it