Reviews for Turn Of A Friendly Card
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Did you name this fic after the Alan Parsons album? cool.
Nomma chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Okay. I just read the entire trilogy, and I have to say... WHY THE HELL DID YOU STOP? I want to know what happens!
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
pur-lease write some more of this. I love the W/B/T thing, and this story looks like some great stuff could happen in it.
Joshua The Evil Guy chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
I really like this series you've got going, I hope you continue it someday, hopefully sooner than later. :) Please!
AngylGrrl chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
Kirayoshi...I so can not wait to read more. Also...I want More STAR WARS! That one is really cool.
gupo chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
Like this series of stories. Hope that you continue them.
knbnnate chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
So, Kirayoshi, a sequel to one of my favourite fics, by one of my favourite authors (and both of those terms can be taken literally, if you check my favourites lists)! This is looking really, really cool so far! I don't know much about tarot, but from what I could tell, you handled it excellently! So, should I be worried, because I haven't seen it on the lists, that yahoogroups is dropping some of my messages again? It was very interesting how the tarot reading could have been interpreted as referring to the canon events of season five... but as you warned me already, I won't presume to know where you're going with this. Heck, I probably wouldn't anyways! So, anywho, it's great seeing a sequel to the third power, Kirayoshi, and it's looking to be an excellent fic. G'night.
Ivy Gort chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Loved the start of the story-please keep it going. Then again I love everything you write.:-)