Reviews for Choices Made
jgrasper22 chapter 5 . 11/29
omgosh please update this. ik its been awhile but please come back and update
TMNTFanForever85 chapter 5 . 11/28
please please continue does mikey brothers ever find out what happpened or get there hands on his journal
Delta chapter 5 . 6/21
So I know it's been like 9 years but I'd really really love for you to finish this!
fredgeorge forever2011 chapter 5 . 3/7
I don't know if I ever reviewed this story but I am now, this story is AMAZING! it is beautifully written. I wish you'd update! you still have fans waiting for an ending I hope you get some time to let us know you're still here! I can't wait to keep reading this masterpiece!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
Pleaseeeeee update! This is an amazing story! Don't abandon it
RelaxedReady chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
oh such a great beginning, so much happens, intrigued right away
Yesenia000 chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Y nunca llego el siguiente capitulo! :(
LadybugGirl7068 chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Hey, I do like this story, and I would really like to know the ending of this. I know its been a while since you updated even, but please don't give up on this story. See ya next chapter hopefully!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
FINISH THIS PLEASE I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND IF ITS WRITERS BLOCK EVEN IF IT WAS FOR SEVEN YEARS I DON'T CARE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH IT IM LIKE LEGITLLY BEGGING AND DYING HERE! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE THIS UNFINISHED I ALSO UNDERSTAND IF YOU'VE BEEN BUSY BUT PLEASE FINISH THIS! THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE MOTIVATION TO FINISH IT NOT A COMMENT THAT DISSES THE WHOLE THING! Just trying to motivate you.
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I think Mikey made the right choice here. If he chose Leatherhead, who knows he might end up dead with just one smash to the head. Raph is more stable and smaller in form. Mikey has a higher chance of fighting back with his older brother.
AnimeAmie chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
omg this was so incredible...OH PLEASE! i hope your planning on finishing this and that's why it's still up here OcO I love it so much!
LaniLupani chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
This is very well written! Are you planning on finishing it?
crystalbladedragon chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
seeing as this hasn't been updated in a long while, I don't know if you'll be miraculously picking it up again. But I hope so. It's a great fic, I mean obviously the plot has as you said very dark moments and that's not what is great...but the character development and relationships between family members and how they help/will help overcome adversity is awe inspiring...I hope you continue and finish this one day
keke chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
can you coutinue pretty plz, I love this story
Guest chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
Please continue I need the next chapters and please make them longer if you can :)